Wireless identification for Windows 7 64-bit

Hello,
i can't connect internet using wireless ,my laptop is DELL-N5010 , i have windows 7 -x86 OS
4 answers Last reply
More about wireless identification windows
  1. Could you please post the exact problem you are having.
    For example my wi-fi is turned on in the laptop, and i can see my wireless router, when I connect to it, it says cannot connect.
    It helps as we can norrow down the problem to say the settings of the router.
  2. ok , there is no icon for the wireless in the taskbar ,i tried some identification for wireless driver from dell website but it doesn't work ?
  3. On some Dell models there is a (physical)switch to turn the wireless on and off - look on the side of the laptop or check the manual - it may just be turned off.
  4. ss202sl said:
    On some Dell models there is a (physical)switch to turn the wireless on and off - look on the side of the laptop or check the manual - it may just be turned off.

yes,i know ( F2 Switch has a wireless figure on it ),even if i press on it ,there is no change happens in wireless . but it turn the bluetooth on and off only . could only one switch open the bluetooth and wireless at same time ??
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Wireless Windows 7 Connection