Hi Deal or Big Strike?

I started out looking for a specific em and am now going to be picking up 4
of them, 2 60s, 1 70s GTBs and I'm having a hard time making a choice for
the 4th one. The Hi Deal I know is in very good shape, I'm not sure of the
Big Strike's, but if condition is equal....

Hi Deal looks like a really fun Bally, with lots to do and challenging;
should hold my interest for a good while.
Big Strike is the add-a-ball of Hot Line and I'm totally fascinated by the
grid buttons and the "computer" effect created with relays.

Which would you choose?

GRY

Gary,
Hmm, that's a tough call. I've played "Hot Line", and it's lots of fun. It's also a very
nice looking game. But, both can also be said for "Hi Deal". It's a gorgeous machine;
some might call it a little "busy", but those gigantic red letters on the backglass, the
card theme, and the fact that it's an add-a-ball and replay machine *simultaneously*!!!,
make it a great game in it's own right. I think I'd go with "Hi Deal". The one complaint
I have about "Hi Deal" is that it's a little too easy to beat. But, I imagine it can be
set up a little more conservatively to make it more of a challenge. If it's in good shape,
I'd have to say, go for the "Hi Deal". But, either way, you have a nice EM game.
Hey, what are the other titles you're getting?
JR

I've decided on the Big Strike, a friend's probably going to take the Hi
Deal. I'm also getting; King of Diamonds, Bowling Queen and Top Score.

GRY

"JR Pinball" <jsadama@nospamworldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Gary,
> Hmm, that's a tough call. I've played "Hot Line", and it's lots of fun.
> It's also a very
> nice looking game. But, both can also be said for "Hi Deal". It's a
> gorgeous machine;
> some might call it a little "busy", but those gigantic red letters on the
> backglass, the
> card theme, and the fact that it's an add-a-ball and replay machine
> *simultaneously*!!!,
> make it a great game in it's own right. I think I'd go with "Hi Deal".
> The one complaint
> I have about "Hi Deal" is that it's a little too easy to beat. But, I
> imagine it can be
> set up a little more conservatively to make it more of a challenge. If
> it's in good shape,
> I'd have to say, go for the "Hi Deal". But, either way, you have a nice
> EM game.
> Hey, what are the other titles you're getting?
> JR

That's the one I was hunting, but seeing's though the others were
available.....

> GRY,
> Wow, nice score! "KOD" is a phenomenal game.
> JR

TRENDING THREADS