1968 Gottlieb Fun Land Pinball machine for sale

I am interested in selling my Fun Land machine. I see that some do not
like using EBay. I know their fees are outrageous from past experience.
Any suggestions about getting started with this sale would be
appreciated.

karl

Posting here was a great start, a few ideas...

Add your location, price and condition.

Did you try Mr. pinball classifieds, there free to all! Also a great
service to the pinball community.

Do you have a "want add" or "trader" magazine or classifed section of
news paper in your area, although some are not so cheap to make an add.

Have a friend doing a Garage sale" Could go on consignment or tell them
the pin will be like advertising for their garage sale so no need to
split the pin sale money.

Food for thought, Karl.

howjo wrote:
> I am interested in selling my Fun Land machine. I see that some do not
> like using EBay. I know their fees are outrageous from past experience.
> Any suggestions about getting started with this sale would be
> appreciated.

Good suggestions. Have tried Mr Pinball classifieds and non specific to
mine. My location is Nashville, Tn. I am needing to do more research
before I price it. Mine is in very good condition.

karl

A quick search of RGP sorted by date show one at auction going for
only $185 and another in very nice shape $750 asking price.

Best bet is to target the non-pinball community because pinheads are
looking for deals or for $750 a much newer more popular title possibly
in need of work. Not speaking for the whole group but a big chunk for
sure.

Supermarkets often have a bulletin board where you can stick stuff up
there, put a few pics with your phone #.

Go to a local billiard store and harass their customers bofore they go
in, could help to have the machine in your truck at the time.

A freind sudgested to me, place some little signs at stop lights, out
here in PHX they do that all the time but not for pins of course. They
usualy put diet plans, work at home schemes, day care, etc... hey, it's
free, just put "pinball machine" and phone# or email but watch out for
junk/telemarketer lists there.

I would think ePay would fetch a good price, just tack the fees onto
"handling charges".
:\

Drop fliers from an airplane like Tokyo Rose propaganda.

Please keep us posted. Karl.

> Did you try Mr. pinball classifieds, there free to all! Also a great
> service to the pinball community.

www.mrpinball.com

http://www.gameroomclassifieds.com/ Also another great site.

--Eric

you can get started by telling us where this pin is??

"howjo" <jmhowe@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I am interested in selling my Fun Land machine. I see that some do not
> like using EBay. I know their fees are outrageous from past experience.
> Any suggestions about getting started with this sale would be
> appreciated.

How much do you want, where are you, and
do you have pictures?

Fun game, too.

--
Fred