Need Advise on 1973 Williams Gulfstream

First off I am not experienced in Pinball...love them but have a video
game budget! I have a co-worker that is wanting to sell a Gulfstream
and neither of us know what it is worth. I have not inspected the game
so please consider it average condition working but with sticky
flippers. Can someone please give a ballpark? Also, is this a game
worth having??? Thanks in advance.
5 answers Last reply
More about need advise 1973 williams gulfstream

    Fun game! Without seeing it I can only give a bal park figure but say
    between $200 and $500 depending on how nice the playfield and backglass are.

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    Thanks for the informative replies. That is exactly what I am looking
    for. Someday I will own a newer pinball like Getaway but in the
    meantime I might play around with this one. Thanks again.

    emailgsr@yahoo.com wrote:
    > First off I am not experienced in Pinball...love them but have a video
    > game budget! I have a co-worker that is wanting to sell a Gulfstream
    > and neither of us know what it is worth. I have not inspected the game
    > so please consider it average condition working but with sticky
    > flippers. Can someone please give a ballpark? Also, is this a game
    > worth having??? Thanks in advance.

    I think it's a good playing EM. I've sold a few and assembled a nice one
    for myself. Check the glass as they tend to flake in the gals body and
    in the blue sky area. The PF's tend to wear around the 1-9 inserts and
    the kickout holes. Average/working in need of some repair and
    cleaning/shopping maybe 250+/- considering conditions of BG,PF, cabinet.
    That's a video game budget...right!
    Brian Ray

    Pretty decent pin, although it's been a few years
    since I've played one. "Pointy people" artwork,
    but fairly fast playing, IIRC.

    Depending on how nice or clean, working- $300
    to $600 I'd say.

    (They're ALL worth having to somebody!) :)

    --
    Fred
    TX

    <emailgsr@yahoo.com> wrote

    > First off I am not experienced in Pinball...love them but have a video
    > game budget! I have a co-worker that is wanting to sell a Gulfstream
    > and neither of us know what it is worth. I have not inspected the game
    > so please consider it average condition working but with sticky
    > flippers. Can someone please give a ballpark? Also, is this a game
    > worth having??? Thanks in advance.

  5. Quote:

    First off I am not experienced in Pinball...love them but have a video
    game budget! I have a co-worker that is wanting to sell a Gulfstream
    and neither of us know what it is worth. I have not inspected the game
    so please consider it average condition working but with sticky
    flippers. Can someone please give a ballpark? Also, is this a game
    worth having??? Thanks in advance.

    i want gulfstream please

Games Video Games