Need Advise on 1973 Williams Gulfstream

First off I am not experienced in Pinball...love them but have a video
game budget! I have a co-worker that is wanting to sell a Gulfstream
and neither of us know what it is worth. I have not inspected the game
so please consider it average condition working but with sticky
flippers. Can someone please give a ballpark? Also, is this a game
worth having??? Thanks in advance.

Fun game! Without seeing it I can only give a bal park figure but say
between $200 and $500 depending on how nice the playfield and backglass are.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Thanks for the informative replies. That is exactly what I am looking
for. Someday I will own a newer pinball like Getaway but in the
meantime I might play around with this one. Thanks again.

emailgsr@yahoo.com wrote:
> First off I am not experienced in Pinball...love them but have a video
> game budget! I have a co-worker that is wanting to sell a Gulfstream
> and neither of us know what it is worth. I have not inspected the game
> so please consider it average condition working but with sticky
> flippers. Can someone please give a ballpark? Also, is this a game
> worth having??? Thanks in advance.

I think it's a good playing EM. I've sold a few and assembled a nice one
for myself. Check the glass as they tend to flake in the gals body and
in the blue sky area. The PF's tend to wear around the 1-9 inserts and
the kickout holes. Average/working in need of some repair and
cleaning/shopping maybe 250+/- considering conditions of BG,PF, cabinet.
That's a video game budget...right!
Brian Ray

Pretty decent pin, although it's been a few years
since I've played one. "Pointy people" artwork,
but fairly fast playing, IIRC.

Depending on how nice or clean, working- $300
to $600 I'd say.

(They're ALL worth having to somebody!) :)

--
Fred
TX

<emailgsr@yahoo.com> wrote

> First off I am not experienced in Pinball...love them but have a video
> game budget! I have a co-worker that is wanting to sell a Gulfstream
> and neither of us know what it is worth. I have not inspected the game
> so please consider it average condition working but with sticky
> flippers. Can someone please give a ballpark? Also, is this a game
> worth having??? Thanks in advance.

coreysmith

Honorable

First off I am not experienced in Pinball...love them but have a video
game budget! I have a co-worker that is wanting to sell a Gulfstream
and neither of us know what it is worth. I have not inspected the game
so please consider it average condition working but with sticky
flippers. Can someone please give a ballpark? Also, is this a game
worth having??? Thanks in advance.
i want gulfstream please