NIB TSPP are they still available???

Last response: in Video Games
August 27, 2005 5:48:59 PM

I'm thinking of picking up a TSPP and would like one from the last run NIB.
Hoping to find one reasonably priced with shipping to Southern CA.

Thanks. Martin

More about : nib tspp

August 27, 2005 7:27:00 PM

Yes they are available but are getting very hard to find. I just picked
up 4 SPP and 4 LOTR NIB for a raffle I'm doing for a children's cancer
fund. Betson is your better bet where they are so large.
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 7:46:35 PM

How much are the raffle tickets :-)
"SR" <seanryan00@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Yes they are available but are getting very hard to find. I just picked
> up 4 SPP and 4 LOTR NIB for a raffle I'm doing for a children's cancer
> fund. Betson is your better bet where they are so large.

August 27, 2005 8:00:48 PM

Hey I'll buy some too!
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 3:50:28 AM

count me in for some too.
"SR" <seanryan00@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Yes they are available but are getting very hard to find. I just picked
> up 4 SPP and 4 LOTR NIB for a raffle I'm doing for a children's cancer
> fund. Betson is your better bet where they are so large.

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 12:43:35 AM

SR wrote:
> Yes they are available but are getting very hard to find. I just picked
> up 4 SPP and 4 LOTR NIB for a raffle I'm doing for a children's cancer
> fund. Betson is your better bet where they are so large.

I am interested too!!

Bryan
!