NIB TSPP are they still available???

I'm thinking of picking up a TSPP and would like one from the last run NIB.
Hoping to find one reasonably priced with shipping to Southern CA.

Thanks. Martin

SR

Yes they are available but are getting very hard to find. I just picked
up 4 SPP and 4 LOTR NIB for a raffle I'm doing for a children's cancer
fund. Betson is your better bet where they are so large.

How much are the raffle tickets :)
"SR" <seanryan00@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Yes they are available but are getting very hard to find. I just picked
> up 4 SPP and 4 LOTR NIB for a raffle I'm doing for a children's cancer
> fund. Betson is your better bet where they are so large.

count me in for some too.

SR wrote:
> Yes they are available but are getting very hard to find. I just picked
> up 4 SPP and 4 LOTR NIB for a raffle I'm doing for a children's cancer
> fund. Betson is your better bet where they are so large.

I am interested too!!

Bryan