Williams Full House

I need the assembly or whatever to ring my bell! The bell is there but no
coil, plunger, dinger, whatever- the wires for the coil are there-

Anyone have this assembly or one like it or even a picture of what it should
look like?

Thanks!

Joseph-

mark

Here are some pictures:

<A
href="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1073/p10100328px.jpg">01</A>

<A
href="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8901/p10100333nz.jpg">02</A>

<A
href="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4743/p10100342zz.jpg">03</A>

I had these already -- I didnt feel like moving out my machine since
the dolly wont fit under it ;) If you need something more specific, I
can see what I can do. BTW, these are of Full House.

Good luck!

-- Mark

Thanks Mark- that helps ALOT! according to your pix, i just need that arm
that hits the bell-

so-
what is the bell in the base cabinet for? it is missing the parts previously
mentioned-

joseph-

"Mark" <mkschultz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Here are some pictures:
>
> <A
> href="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1073/p10100328px.jpg">01</A>
>
> <A
> href="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8901/p10100333nz.jpg">02</A>
>
> <A
> href="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4743/p10100342zz.jpg">03</A>
>
> I had these already -- I didnt feel like moving out my machine since
> the dolly wont fit under it ;) If you need something more specific, I
> can see what I can do. BTW, these are of Full House.
>
> Good luck!
>
> -- Mark

Steve Young at Pinball Resource might have that assembly.
http://www.pbresource.com
I owned a 1963 Williams Skill Pool, and the entire small bell assembly was
missing. He had the entire bell assembly. Just tell him if it is the large
or small bell assembly that you need and let him know you don't need the
bell.

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

"Joe Pinball" <joepinball@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>I need the assembly or whatever to ring my bell! The bell is there but no
>coil, plunger, dinger, whatever- the wires for the coil are there-
>
> Anyone have this assembly or one like it or even a picture of what it
> should look like?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Joseph-

mark

There is another bell inside the cabinet that makes a deeper sound for
each 100 point increment that is scored. It sounds like Josh gave you
a lead on where to find the assemblies. Let me know if I can be of any
assistance.

-- Mark