Your question

My Gaming Show

Tags:
  • TV Shows
  • Gaming
  • YouTube
Last response: in Entertainment
November 20, 2010 6:13:10 PM

Hi, lately I have been working on a Youtube show called Kick Ass Gaming News. Heres a link tell me what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FShh1-5_Tqc The whole show took me around a week and a half to make, I did most of the recording and voices (except for the first part of it with the 2 other NPCs). I used a kinda crappy mic for my recording so i know the quality isn't great. I'm going to start working on a second episode once this one gets more hits. I used Sony Vegas Pro to edit and recorded with Fraps in 720p @30FPS. Thanks for checking this out.

More about : gaming show

November 20, 2010 7:50:12 PM

Nice job! Have your director of marketing contact HP and line of some lame advertising on the site.

November 20, 2010 8:55:21 PM

Thanks for checking it out, but unfortunately Youtube already has enough bad advertising. How did you like the end :3
Related resources
November 20, 2010 8:58:34 PM

Shoot I watched almost to the end and got hungry and stopped it short. I'll have to check it out later, heading to a well deserved dinner. It's always the ending that makes the difference between four **** and a two ** rating.
November 20, 2010 9:15:38 PM

Yea it really does make the difference. (the end i mean) I thought it was funny that Gman in the half life 2 series is a real creepy guy, and i made him a like able character.