Good keyboard and mouse for $100?

rjlee

Honorable
Sep 30, 2012
Hey guys,

I just bought a new gaming pc yesterday, and I need some upgraded peripherals. Right now, I have a junk logitech mouse and keyboard. I only have $100 to spend for both keyboard and mouse. I will be playing MMO's and FPS's. I want a keyboard that has programmable buttons for MMO's. I was looking at the Microsoft Sidewinder X4. For a mouse, I was looking at a MMO one because I could use the extra buttons for FPS too. (I've never played pc games, so I will get used to the controls) I was looking at the Razer Naga. Can this play FPS's too?

All help will be appreciated! Thank you!

A mouse that is set up for MMO gaming has a lot of buttons for use during the game , it is still a mouse and you can program the buttons for a FPS game and use it for that. Some people don't because of all the buttons and the fast pace of the FPS game you may get to pushing buttons accidently so you may want to just leave most of the buttons unused for that style game.

The Sidewinder and Razer Naga would be good choices as you do need the extra buttons for the MMO style games or you'll be programing keys to do the same function.