Best student laptop

Hello,
I am searching for a laptop for me to bring to college. the spec requirements are: intel core2 duo processor or better, 2gig RAM, 80 gig storage and it HAS to run on Microsoft Windows 7. Currently I'm looking at the Asus U30Jc-A1. Any suggestions?? my price range is up to 1100. thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about best student laptop
  1. Hello and welcome to the forums
    We need more info,so fill the FAQ first(link in my sig)
  2. Yes, fill out the FAQ at the top of the forum or follow the link in Maziar's signature. With $1100 budget, we can easily find you something that will trump the original specs you have listed.
  3. Hell, I have a gateway that meets all those specs I'd sell you dirt cheap. lol
  4. brianneaves said:
    Hello,
    I am searching for a laptop for me to bring to college. the spec requirements are: intel core2 duo processor or better, 2gig RAM, 80 gig storage and it HAS to run on Microsoft Windows 7. Currently I'm looking at the Asus U30Jc-A1. Any suggestions?? my price range is up to 1100. thanks

Hi there,

The Asus is a good choice. It has great specs and a dedicated graphics card. Will you be gaming on your laptop?

Another good choice is the Dell Studio 15. It doesn't have a graphics card but it has a powerful processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 500 GB of hard drive space. It is a great value at $649.

What do you think?

Cheers,
    Isabella
    MSFT Windows Outreach Team
  5. Thank you all for your time! this site is great and I'm glad you're here. I found my answer in a different way. I am getting an HP Probook 4420. Sorry to ask a question and then have the answer before anybody could respond, but I'm glad I found this forum!
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops