cap wanted: 100 or 1000 points when lit

that looks just like my pic.
http://home.comcast.net/~lobo666666/oh2_21.jpg

from this page. Probably just a coincidence.
http://home.comcast.net/~lobo666666/oh2_2.htm

Anyway, Pinball Resource probably sells these new.
http://www.pbresource.com

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

"Grojohn" <carniello@comcast.net> wrote in message
> http://home.comcast.net/~carniello/cap.htm
>
> This is needed to finish my Williams "Olympic Hockey" game
>
> Email me
>
> Grojohn

it is from your page. I need a pic of cap to describe. Sorry if I
offended you.
Pbresource said they dont have any...
I guy parting of an olympic hockey sent me some parts I need to get the
game 100%. He send he the wrong cap. SO I got a 10 or 100 point cap.
Thanks josh, next time I will give you credit for pic...

Grojohn