BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Going up on Mr. Pinball next week so I thought I would give the group
here first dibs and a break on the price.

Details:

Backglass: 8.5-9 minor pealing around top right where ball comes around
but all is in tact, area is in the black and measures 3 inches long
and an inch and a half wide. You can Triple Thick it and all fixed.
Otherwise, perfect.

Cab: VERY clean and minor scuffs. One side does have one small area
inch by inch where paint has scuffed off in the green but easy touch
up. Colors are not faded and are very very bright. Incredibly nice
cab, very solid. Easy 9/10

PF: Has wear by the lizard on the lower part. Can be touched up
However, *see additional item included below* PF operates perfectly
and has nothing not working as it should be (i.e. no adjustments are
needed) PF 6/10

Displays: All 4 scores are crisp and bright. Work perfect.
Credit/match display flickers sometimes, othertimes it works fine. I
have not messed with it. *See explanation of why selling below*

Additional Item: I am including an additional PF with the game. this
Pf has incredibly minor wear. At the price I am offering, I wont do
any touch up to this PF. It will tak all of 15 minutes to touch up the
PF and then you can either Clear it or Varathane it and do a PF swap.
Once the PF swap is complete, you will definitly have a 9/10 or better
Catacomb and that is not something from what I have read is easy to
come by.

I have way to many games right now that need to be shopped out and I
simply dont have the room or the time now for this game. Mr Pinball
priceguide puts this at $725 and the extra PF is definitly worth
something. The BG is incredibly nice and from what I have read, only
translites are being remade and they are expensive.

So my price here on RGP is going to be $650. I dont really want to
come down on the price as I will put it out on Mr Pinball at $750 and
see what happens. I dont have to sell it so I can be patient and I may
have to be and thats fine. I would be willing to discuss trade + cash
for a Frankenstein or Solar Fire but thoes are the only 2 left on my
must have list.

We can discuss shipping. However, I will only take personal checks and
Money orders on US banks.

Lastly, I am in Ohio.

Pics available upon request.

Thanks,