It keeps saying "Unable to launch room" when i try to go i..

I've tried everything which seems not to work. Iv'e
restarted the computer many times but it doesnt work. I
only play Age of Empires when I'm in MSN Gaming Zone.
keeps saying "Unable to launch room" when i try to click
on a link into a room. Wen it says "Unable to launch
room" it also says Please close your browser and try
again. If you continue to experience problems, click
support link near the top right side of this page for
additional help. Someone please help!
3 answers Last reply
More about unable launch room
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Barry wrote:

    > I've tried everything which seems not to work. I've
    > restarted the computer many times but it doesn't work. I
    > only play Age of Empires when I'm in MSN Gaming Zone.
    > keeps saying "Unable to launch room" when I try to click
    > on a link into a room. When it says "Unable to launch
    > room" it also says "Please close your browser and try
    > again. If you continue to experience problems, click
    > support link near the top right side of this page for
    > additional help". Someone please help!

    Try these sites:

    Page cannot be displayed
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=241344

    Enter Rooms Help
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    I wish I could help but I have the same or a similar
    problem. I cleared my temporary internet files and then
    found when I went to the chess site that essential game
    zone files were needed but when I try to download and
    install I continuously get messages that various files
    failed to download. I've followed support instructions to
    remove MSN gaming from programs but it does not help. One
    instruction was to find and delete the heartbeatctl class
    file but it isn't on my hard drive to delete. I've
    submitted the problem to MS without response. Does anyone
    have an idea how to fix this?

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    jorlcarl wrote:

    > I wish I could help but I have the same or a similar
    > problem. I cleared my temporary internet files and then
    > found when I went to the chess site that essential game
    > zone files were needed but when I try to download and
    > install I continuously get messages that various files
    > failed to download. I've followed support instructions to
    > remove MSN gaming from programs but it does not help. One
    > instruction was to find and delete the heartbeatctl class
    > file but it isn't on my hard drive to delete. I've
    > submitted the problem to MS without response. Does anyone
    > have an idea how to fix this?

    Try these sites:

    Page cannot be displayed
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=241344

    Enter Rooms Help
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.

Video Games