It keeps saying "Unable to launch room" when i try to go i..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 13, 2004 4:56:39 AM

I've tried everything which seems not to work. Iv'e
restarted the computer many times but it doesnt work. I
only play Age of Empires when I'm in MSN Gaming Zone.
keeps saying "Unable to launch room" when i try to click
on a link into a room. Wen it says "Unable to launch
room" it also says Please close your browser and try
again. If you continue to experience problems, click
support link near the top right side of this page for
additional help. Someone please help!

More about : unable launch room

Anonymous
August 14, 2004 12:20:30 AM

Barry wrote:

> I've tried everything which seems not to work. I've
> restarted the computer many times but it doesn't work. I
> only play Age of Empires when I'm in MSN Gaming Zone.
> keeps saying "Unable to launch room" when I try to click
> on a link into a room. When it says "Unable to launch
> room" it also says "Please close your browser and try
> again. If you continue to experience problems, click
> support link near the top right side of this page for
> additional help". Someone please help!

Try these sites:

Page cannot be displayed
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=241344

Enter Rooms Help
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.
Anonymous
August 17, 2004 3:24:46 PM

I wish I could help but I have the same or a similar
problem. I cleared my temporary internet files and then
found when I went to the chess site that essential game
zone files were needed but when I try to download and
install I continuously get messages that various files
failed to download. I've followed support instructions to
remove MSN gaming from programs but it does not help. One
instruction was to find and delete the heartbeatctl class
file but it isn't on my hard drive to delete. I've
submitted the problem to MS without response. Does anyone
have an idea how to fix this?

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 1:14:28 AM

!