WTB: FH speaker cover

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a FH speaker cover. Please lemmee know if you have
one available, and what you would like for it. Thanks!

Brian

Yeah, I saw it. My top bid was 48.....could not get home in time due
to traffic to see what was going on...damn

Brian

I have a nice one. It is complete with wiring, speakers, working
displays, NOS driver pcb. plug and play. Make me an offer.
David putsch
dputsch at houston.rr dot com

TRENDING THREADS