Pinball repair in greater Seattle area?

jay

Who fixes SS games in the Seattle area, and does house calls?

(Replay Amusements only fixes the ones they sell, per their website).

Thx.

:)

I'm a player, not an owner, so I can't offer any recommendation. The
guy who owns the machines at Shorty's in Belltown and Jules Maes does
housecalls, though -- that's what the attract mode says anyway. Lists
a phone number too. Given that it's a coney island/pinball themed bar,
the folks at the bar could probably give you his number.

He keeps his location machines in pretty great shape (not flawless full
restorations with nary a credit dot, but it IS a loud smoky bar).

-alex
<posting with a thoroughly dead hotmail account, post to reply>

Jay wrote:
> Who fixes SS games in the Seattle area, and does house calls?
>
> (Replay Amusements only fixes the ones they sell, per their website).
>
> Thx.
>
> :)

I do this sort of thing from time to time. What'cha got and what's
wrong? Feel free to email me privately if you like: jetbumper AT
comcast DOT net.

Mike