NASCAR MICHIGAN???????????????

ok
i see veryone else posting "nascar" spotted florida, california, new
york, ohio, etc etc
what about michigan??????? with all these players and collectors in the
mitten state, seems like they would know an op or someone who has one
on location in michigan or in their house in michigan just waiting to
be played by me:))
any help is greatly appreciated.

"i'm happy-talky-talking tina, here's your extra ball" <who_won@hotmail.com>
wrote in message
> ok
> i see veryone else posting "nascar" spotted florida, california, new
> york, ohio, etc etc
> what about michigan??????? with all these players and collectors in the
> mitten state, seems like they would know an op or someone who has one
> on location in michigan or in their house in michigan just waiting to
> be played by me:))
> any help is greatly appreciated.

Move to a different state. LTG :)

2. Lloyd Olson Aug 28, 4:31 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> - Find messages by this
author
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 03:31:50 -0500
Subject: Re: NASCAR MICHIGAN???????????????
original | Report Abuse

"i'm happy-talky-talking tina, here's your extra ball"
<who_...@hotmail.com>
wrote in message

> ok
> i see veryone else posting "nascar" spotted florida, california, new
> york, ohio, etc etc
> what about michigan??????? with all these players and collectors in the
> mitten state, seems like they would know an op or someone who has one
> on location in michigan or in their house in michigan just waiting to
> be played by me:))
> any help is greatly appreciated.

Move to a different state. LTG :)

maybe he could move to your hood, you got one?

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

there ya go andy, move to minni-land. :)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

I believe he do.... ;)

--
Fred
TX

"Koz Pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1125226151.500259.92810@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> 2. Lloyd Olson Aug 28, 4:31 am wrote:
>
> Move to a different state. LTG :)
>

> maybe he could move to your hood, you got one?
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

I seem to remember Lloyd unboxing one :)

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Koz Pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> 2. Lloyd Olson Aug 28, 4:31 am show options
>
> Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
> From: "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> - Find messages by this
> author
> Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 03:31:50 -0500
> Subject: Re: NASCAR MICHIGAN???????????????
> Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> original | Report Abuse
>

> "i'm happy-talky-talking tina, here's your extra ball"
> <who_...@hotmail.com>
> wrote in message
>

>> ok
>> i see veryone else posting "nascar" spotted florida, california, new
>> york, ohio, etc etc
>> what about michigan??????? with all these players and collectors in the
>> mitten state, seems like they would know an op or someone who has one
>> on location in michigan or in their house in michigan just waiting to
>> be played by me:))
>> any help is greatly appreciated.
>

> Move to a different state. LTG :)
>

> maybe he could move to your hood, you got one?
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

11. Mike Schudel Aug 28, 11:05 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "Mike Schudel" <schud...@yahoo.com> - Find messages by this
author
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:05:38 -0400
original | Report Abuse

> were is this MPL, usually play at and when?

The MPL was in Cincinnati, OH last night and Detriot was well
represented.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

jk met, lol ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

yeah, you know i drive "like a woman" kidding, actually they drive fast
and crazy these days. i just cant find anyplace outside of my area cuz
im traffic phobic (does that make sense)?

yeah, you know i drive "like a woman" kidding, actually they drive fast
and crazy these days. i just cant find anyplace outside of my area cuz
im traffic phobic (does that make sense)?

Scott

Who was at Greg's;
I was supposed to go, Greg's house is only 3-5 miles from mine but got
tied up with bringing my STTNG home and unpacking/setting up from pilot
airfreight at the airport and almost killing myself and my neighbor
hauling it down a flight of stairs.

Then it was preparing the house and the outside for my daughters 1year
birthday party.

I thought I could sneak out for an hour around 4PM; when I finally got
a chance to look at the clock it was way passed midnight.

Scott
Detroit