Tech: T2 resets with left flipper

My T2 resets if the left flipper is hit in a certain way or with
certain strength. How do I fix this?

Mrcorp

Go to www.pinballhq.com

and buy the TOP tapes 3 and 4

In the tape, they have a section on repair of Bridge Rectificer that
may cause a reset. Or you can download the repair guides, there is a
section on game resets.

Replace the bridges and caps. Common problem. The values were too small
to begin with. We rebuild the boards everyday.

Check out Marvin3m site.

Tony from PinBall Wizzard's

Be sure the diodes and wires are in the right spots. Next up try moving the
left flipper coil to the right and see if the problem moves. Since it's only
the left flipper,, I'd start by trying to narrow down where it's going. LTG
:)

"mrcorp" <mrcorp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My T2 resets if the left flipper is hit in a certain way or with
> certain strength. How do I fix this?
>
> Mrcorp

Actually, the values *weren't* "too small to begin with". The killer issue
was heat (and to a lesser extent inrush current), not the amount of current
sinked by the bridges during operation.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic