Mixing Windows Operating Systems

Can anyone help...

Can I mix Windows XP and Windows 98 operating systems in
a Wireless Networking Environment?

I am particularly interested in the possibility of File
Sharing but have a mixture of older and newer computers.

Many thanks.

joker

The answer is yes.

An FYI if you didn't know this newsgroup is for the Microsoft broadband
networking hardware & not networking in general.

This would have been better asked in a newsgroup for the operating
systems involved or a general networking newsgroup.

All of the .hardware newsgroups on the Microsoft server are only for
Microsoft hardware & not that type of hardware in general.