Older Williams drop targets reproduced?

Just wondering if the early Williams drop targets had ever been
reproduced and if they had even been made of clear plastic? I have an
Alien Poker that has the standard opaque targets and when the game is
on you can't see the graphic stickers on the front side because the
lamps behind them cause a shadow effect and they become too dark to
see. It would be cool if these targets were clear to allow the light
from the lamps to come through and illuminate the graphics.

That's a really cool idea - they should be remade this way. I think
the targets themselves are remade and available from the suppliers, but
they don't include the copper blade (for the newer ones) or the
horseshoe contact (for the older ones including your AP)