Tech:Lights on Addams Backbox Cloud not working

Hi all: The lights on top of the Addams Family pin in the cloud header
are not working. I have checked the connections on the J126 & J 125
plugs and all seems well. The transistors checked out ok as well.
Any other suggestions? Could I run these wires to another connector
and what one would you suggest. Thanks in advance for your
suggestions. Charlie
2 answers Last reply
More about tech lights addams backbox cloud working

    Are the bulbs any good?

    Otto

    CARGPB11

    "Charlie" <worden73@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all: The lights on top of the Addams Family pin in the cloud header
    > are not working. I have checked the connections on the J126 & J 125
    > plugs and all seems well. The transistors checked out ok as well.
    > Any other suggestions? Could I run these wires to another connector
    > and what one would you suggest. Thanks in advance for your
    > suggestions. Charlie

    Correct bulbs in there ? Bulbs good ? Have you checked them in flasher test
    ? Go into diagnostics T5 22, flashers - 22nd test. See if they work. LTG :)

    "Charlie" <worden73@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all: The lights on top of the Addams Family pin in the cloud header
    > are not working. I have checked the connections on the J126 & J 125
    > plugs and all seems well. The transistors checked out ok as well.
    > Any other suggestions? Could I run these wires to another connector
    > and what one would you suggest. Thanks in advance for your
    > suggestions. Charlie

Light Cloud Computing Games Video Games