Tech:Lights on Addams Backbox Cloud not working

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 28, 2005 11:29:55 AM

Hi all: The lights on top of the Addams Family pin in the cloud header
are not working. I have checked the connections on the J126 & J 125
plugs and all seems well. The transistors checked out ok as well.
Any other suggestions? Could I run these wires to another connector
and what one would you suggest. Thanks in advance for your
suggestions. Charlie
August 28, 2005 3:24:43 PM

Are the bulbs any good?

Otto

CARGPB11

"Charlie" <worden73@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi all: The lights on top of the Addams Family pin in the cloud header
> are not working. I have checked the connections on the J126 & J 125
> plugs and all seems well. The transistors checked out ok as well.
> Any other suggestions? Could I run these wires to another connector
> and what one would you suggest. Thanks in advance for your
> suggestions. Charlie

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 5:52:20 PM

Correct bulbs in there ? Bulbs good ? Have you checked them in flasher test
? Go into diagnostics T5 22, flashers - 22nd test. See if they work. LTG :)

!