Constant Freeze

mtstill

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
I have recently repaired my computer after a power supply failure and have recently been noticing that certain websites, primarily those that use video and audio programs, i.e. YouTube, Pandora, and Hulu. This freeze normally only lasts 10-15 seconds, but happens multiple times. This didn't occur before the computer messed up around five and a half months ago. When my computer messed up, I replaced various parts in this order: Graphics Card, Motherboard, CPU, and then finally the PSU, which turned out to be the problem. Is this a graphics issue? I was having graphics issues before, hence the graphics card failure. And, it was after this replacement that the computer failed to boot. Could this be an issue concerning the update of my Motherboard BIOS or any other drivers (which I haven't updated since). I attempted to update the GPU driver, but may have not properly uninstalled the prior version. Could this have done it? Also, I recently updated to the latest version of Adobe Flash 11.5 I believe, could this in any way have caused problems? Any suggestions are appreciated. My specs are below:

CPU: i5-3500K
MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO without Thunderbolt
GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 670
SSD: Corsair Force GT 90 GB
HDD: WD Caviar Black 7200 rpm 1 TB
Asus 24" LED HD monitor
D-Link Wireless Card
Corsair 8GB 1600MHZ ddr3