Can't connect to other computers after download of SP2

Last response: in Networking
September 13, 2004 4:12:29 PM

I have the MN-700 base station and have downloaded the
new software update that provides greater compatibility
with Windows XP SP2 and I am still having problems
connecting to my other computers.
I am able to connect to my email and internet on all four
computers (1-wireless laptop, 3-ethernet connected), but
get the message "folder not accessible".
I have checked the file sharing and also followed the
suggestion to disable the WZP.
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated?
Thanks for your help.
September 13, 2004 10:48:47 PM

That error would be a Windows security issue. I'd suggest posting in
one of the Windows XP newsgroups as it would be more on topic over there.