FS: Cool NOS parts you don't see every day... Part 1...

OK guys...

Here's a few tasty morsels from the deepest recesses of the ol' warehouse.
Stuff accumulated from 30 years as an Operator/Collector and things that I'm
not likely to ever get around to using in this lifetime... Been thinking of
upgrading my Harley sooooo...
Exceptional (or at least reasonable) "First chance" offers from RGP'ers
considered before putting on ePay (or not). These items are genuine
original factory parts (New Old Stock) in awesomely preserved condition and
of course have *never* been installed on a game...

NOS playfield... Pennant Fever
NOS playfield... Stern 'Nugent' (don't everyone crowd around for this one
:)
NOS playfield... Harlem Globetrotters
NOS playfield... Knockout (Bally EM)
NOS playfield... Night Rider (Bally EM or SS)
NOS playfield... Nitro Groundshaker

NOS "Bigfoot" assembly for Whitewater (Complete Ball diverter mechanism
featuring animatronic 'Bigfoot'!) Plug'n Play!

NOS green Ramp... Godzilla (has to be the biggest ramp in Pinball!)

Complete set of 3 NOS ramps for Comet (Spiral ramp, center "Ride the Comet"
ramp w/ decal and Cycle Jump ramp)
(Note: Will not break up set... don't ask)

NOS Fish Tales "Fish" Topper assembly w/ Dome & jumping "Fish"... complete!

also have...

NOS Fish Tales "Fish"... (that's right... just the stupid 3D Fish...
looks cool on the wall BTW)

NOS backglass... Air Aces (Bally EM)
NOS backglass... Eight Ball (Bally featuring "the Fonz")
NOS backglass... Williams High Speed
NOS backglass... Flash Gordon
NOS backglass... Playboy (Bally)

NOS plastix set... Millionaire
NOS plastix set... Tommy
NOS plastix set... Flash Gordon
NOS plastix set... Playboy (Bally)
NOS plastix set... Playboy 35th (DE)
NOS plastix set... Silverball Mania
NOS plastix set... Centaur (with Proto pieces not used on game)
NOS plastix set... Secret Service
NOS plastix set... Harlem Globetrotters

NOS translite... Playboy 35th (DE)
NOS translite... Taxi (both versions)
NOS translite... Escape from the Lost World
NOS translite... Dungeons & Dragons
NOS translite... Hook
NOS translite... Blackwater 100
NOS translite... Star Wars (3D version)

And to answer the first question... No, I don't know (yet) what I'm
asking for any of these goodies. Assessing interest and considering Offers
from motivated Collectors at this point.

Pix available on request & will be posted to our website soon...

DD

put it all on e-bay if you want max dollars. anything less and you will
be losing money ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

come on dann, we all know youre holding out on the REALLY good stuff.

if you want to upgrade the harley let the "A" list of stuff out!

Upgrade your Harley you could practically buy a new one with all this
stuff!

Figured I was doing the right thing by giving RGP first shot... I'm not
trying to be completely mercenary in my approach...
(and yes I've already accepted one offer from a fellow Pinhead!)

It's all good...

DD

"Koz Pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> put it all on e-bay if you want max dollars. anything less and you will
> be losing money ;-)
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

You're right of course... We'll see how this list fares before considering
posting up the "A" list stuff...

DD

<azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> come on dann, we all know youre holding out on the REALLY good stuff.
>
> if you want to upgrade the harley let the "A" list of stuff out!

Scottsdale, AZ (where humidity is not a problem... Heat and Dust maybe :)

DD

"Dug" <dgkist@cox.net> wrote in message
> DD,
>
> Location?

Hi Dan,
We've met a few times locally. I'm looking for a Guns 'N Roses
pistol grip for the shooter or a whole shooter.

I'm also buying a bunch of EM games locally and there are about three that
I'm not picking up, mostly for space considerations... Mayfair in good shape
400, Old Chicago not such good shape 250 and I'm going to choose between
Bally Hi Deal (good shape 300) and Williams Big Strike (don't know
condition; 250) so one of those will be available too. These are the prices
he wants, let me know if any are of interest to you. I also know someone who
has a Bally Champion in decent condition, been in private basements for over
40 yrs...Backglass very presentable, cab has some plywood delamination in
the front, all intact but needs cleaning & adjustment. He's asking $350 for
it.
I'm adding nothing on to these prices, just a heads-up if you're interested.

Gary

"DangerDann" <dangerdann@NO-SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
> You're right of course... We'll see how this list fares before
> considering
> posting up the "A" list stuff...
>
> DD
>

> <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
>> come on dann, we all know youre holding out on the REALLY good stuff.
>>
>> if you want to upgrade the harley let the "A" list of stuff out!

Whoops meant to send it to Dan, but the same applies to everyone in Phoenix.

GRY

"Ceegary" <ceegary@cox.net> wrote in message
> Hi Dan,
> We've met a few times locally. I'm looking for a Guns 'N Roses
> pistol grip for the shooter or a whole shooter.
>
> I'm also buying a bunch of EM games locally and there are about three that
> I'm not picking up, mostly for space considerations... Mayfair in good
> shape 400, Old Chicago not such good shape 250 and I'm going to choose
> between Bally Hi Deal (good shape 300) and Williams Big Strike (don't know
> condition; 250) so one of those will be available too. These are the
> prices he wants, let me know if any are of interest to you. I also know
> someone who has a Bally Champion in decent condition, been in private
> basements for over 40 yrs...Backglass very presentable, cab has some
> plywood delamination in the front, all intact but needs cleaning &
> adjustment. He's asking $350 for it.
> I'm adding nothing on to these prices, just a heads-up if you're
> interested.
>
> Gary
>

> "DangerDann" <dangerdann@NO-SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
>> You're right of course... We'll see how this list fares before
>> considering
>> posting up the "A" list stuff...
>>
>> DD
>>

>> <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> come on dann, we all know youre holding out on the REALLY good stuff.
>>>
>>> if you want to upgrade the harley let the "A" list of stuff out!

DD,

I have been looking for Rudy's eyelids from Funhouse for a long time.
Do you have a new or used pair you could spare. If so, name your
price.

Thanks,
Jesse

I'll offer $300ish for the FT topper if it's in mint condition.

DD,
I am interested in the comet NOS 3 ramp set. What are you asking?
Pictures?

Thanks,

Brian

[posted and mailed]

> OK guys...
>
> Here's a few tasty morsels from the deepest recesses of the ol'
> warehouse.
> Stuff accumulated from 30 years as an Operator/Collector and things
> that I'm not likely to ever get around to using in this lifetime...
> Been thinking of upgrading my Harley sooooo...
> Exceptional (or at least reasonable) "First chance" offers from
> RGP'ers
> considered before putting on ePay (or not). These items are genuine
> original factory parts (New Old Stock) in awesomely preserved
> condition and of course have *never* been installed on a game...
>
> NOS backglass... Eight Ball (Bally featuring "the Fonz")

And to answer the first question... No, I don't know (yet) what I'm
> asking for any of these goodies. Assessing interest and considering
> Offers from motivated Collectors at this point.
>
> Pix available on request & will be posted to our website soon...

Let me know what you want for the 8-ball glass. I've been looking for one
to replace my plexi replacement copy...

DD,

I am interested in purchasing a Taxi NOS Translite (LOLA). Mine has some
flaking and I would love to "spruce it up" a bit. I honestly have no
idea what this item is worth, but I will offer 30 bucks and I am sure
the good folks here that truly know more about pins than I will let me
know if I am close or not ...

Thank you for posting these items for sale. If you have other TAXI items
for sale, please let me know as I may be interested in other "cosmetic
upgrades" for my machine.

e-mail is steven dot moritz at comcast dot net

MM

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

email sent on big foot assy.

[...]

I think Pinball Resource has NOS LOLA translites for $130ish, but you
might check with them.

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com