TECH: Mata Hari flipper problem

I have a problem with a Bally Mata Hari flipper... the flippers themselves
don't work anymore.
Can this be caused by a fuse ? I noticed there is a fuse next to the right
flipper under the playfield but didn't have my multimeter with me so
couldn't check it..

I'm not used to work on such an old pin.. thanks

Could be a fuse, could be a broken wire, no way to know until you dig around
in there. If the flipper power runs through points on a relay, be sure that
is good to. LTG :)

"pninja005" <pninja005@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a problem with a Bally Mata Hari flipper... the flippers
themselves
> don't work anymore.
> Can this be caused by a fuse ? I noticed there is a fuse next to the
right
> flipper under the playfield but didn't have my multimeter with me so
> couldn't check it..
>
> I'm not used to work on such an old pin.. thanks

The fuse underneath is for the pf coils.

Does the game start and eject a ball?

--
Fred
TX

"pninja005" <pninja005@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uUlQe.21683$k_1.13133@blueberry.telenet-ops.be...
> I have a problem with a Bally Mata Hari flipper... the flippers themselves
> don't work anymore.
> Can this be caused by a fuse ? I noticed there is a fuse next to the right
> flipper under the playfield but didn't have my multimeter with me so
> couldn't check it..
>
> I'm not used to work on such an old pin.. thanks

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

....and know that the relay he is referring to is on the middle left of the
solenoid driver board (which is the right board inside the head). Check
connections to the board, and the back of connectors for cracked solder
joints.

Chris