mn-710 can be detected after xp upgrade

Ryan

I upgraded a system from ME to xp and now the usb 2.0
wireless will not work. There is no power to the mn-710
and when trying to run the utility it asks for the cd-rom.
When running the cd-rom it says that the file is already
on the system and that it can't be found on the disk. Do I
have to uninstall xp, upgrade the wireless adapter then
reinstall? Or can I get a patch or driver that will work
without the cd? Please help!!!!

joker

First off uninstall the software as Windows XP has native support for
wireless networking.

Second uninstall the current driver.

Third install only the driver.

Forth upgrade to SP2 for XP (this will enable WPA support that the BNU
does not support).

Ryan wrote:

> I upgraded a system from ME to xp and now the usb 2.0
> wireless will not work. There is no power to the mn-710
> and when trying to run the utility it asks for the cd-rom.
> When running the cd-rom it says that the file is already
> on the system and that it can't be found on the disk. Do I
> have to uninstall xp, upgrade the wireless adapter then
> reinstall? Or can I get a patch or driver that will work
> without the cd? Please help!!!!

TRENDING THREADS