PinBotz Guide Book -- Order Direct from Me!!

You can now order my book (The PinBotz Guide to the Greatest Pinball
Machines of the 80s and 90s) directly. You no longer have to go through the
publisher. Many people have felt this was a drag...plus the publisher's web
site has been real slow lately due to some bad design.

So I am taking all orders for my book directly now and I will take care of
getting it mailed out from the publisher direct to you.

http://www.pinbotz.com/book/

Thanks,

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com

I have one of the rare "steak" versions!

Good book to own.

Mike

Oh man that is rare. You best hold onto it!!! I think only about ten of
those exist. Just like BBB! Haha.