TECH: Williams System 3 & 4 U2 8T28 Jumpering

Is it possible to jumper out a 8T28 at U2 on a Williams System 3 board
as work around? The chip is bad and I realize it's no longer
available.

Thanks!

There is a 74XX replacement. Not sure what it is off the top of my head, but
I'll look.

There is for the 8T97 (74367) and 8T98 (74368) ... but not for the 8T28.
Another number for the 8T28 is the MC6889 - just as tough to find, though.

-- Ed