Anyone in/near Myrtle Beach SC?

I'm looking for someone to help me out in going to look at a pin for sale.

GRY

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

GRY,
I'll be there this coming week & will help out if I can,,
PinballBret also lives in Myrtle Beach , If he caint help I'd be happy
to !!

Pin-Del,

Hey Del, Thanks, Ill help out Gary in any way I can. If ya' get out
this way, drop me a line. I could use some help with my Cyclone that
has suddenly developed a problem with an "Ahem" missing wire to the
left kicker! Anywho, Ill help out Gary with some pics
etc.~Thanks!~Pinball Bret

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Good Deal Bret !!!
I'll be in Myrtle Beach tomorrow & Thursday,, Shoot me your
phone number,, My Dads going with me & We'll get you fixed up !!!

Take Care !
Pin-Del, =)