What does this "modified" sticker mean on my old Gottlieb?

I have a Gottlieb pinball from 1975 that has a torn sticker on it under
the glass at the rear apron.
It says "Modified by C.A. Robinson" and seems to have some "approved"
numbers, but I can't make anything else out.
Also a round sticker next to it with what appears to be a serial
number, but not the machines number.

Anybody know about this sticker?
Thanks.
Alan
2 answers Last reply
More about what modified sticker gottlieb

    That sticker just states that the game has been ck'ed and modified to L.A.
    electrical standards. Had to pay a fee and get inspector out to see if you
    had a safe game.
    Real electrical safeguards that are part of most games, but a revenue
    producer for local government.
    the sticker has nothing to do with the game, except that C.A. either sold it
    or modified it to use in L.A.
    "P2K" <3-d@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > I have a Gottlieb pinball from 1975 that has a torn sticker on it under
    > the glass at the rear apron.
    > It says "Modified by C.A. Robinson" and seems to have some "approved"
    > numbers, but I can't make anything else out.
    > Also a round sticker next to it with what appears to be a serial
    > number, but not the machines number.
    >
    > Anybody know about this sticker?
    > Thanks.
    > Alan