How to get my profile admin back after accidently doing factory default, help pl

Help! I accidentally set my computer to factory default, and I really want my previous admin account that has all my programs installed, so please how do I get it back?! How do I get my previous profile admin back?!i have lots of programs installed in there! Please help, I desperately need it back! :cry:
8 answers Last reply
More about profile admin back accidently factory default
  1. Unless you setup backup there isn't any way I know of. Sorry :/

How did you even manage this since there are so many steps to set your computer back to default (I've had to do it a few times after bad virus').
  2. Those programs aren't there anymore, since you did a factory partition restore.
  3. Restore it from backup.
  4. But I don't have backup, but what if I do a recovery data, will that help me get my desktop and admin back to the way it is? Is there anyway?
  5. andrewcarr said:
    Unless you setup backup there isn't any way I know of. Sorry :/

How did you even manage this since there are so many steps to set your computer back to default (I've had to do it a few times after bad virus').

Onekey did it.
  6. Without a backup to restore, you are out of luck. Sorry.
  7. Are you sure there's no way? There must be! Right? What if I do the stellar Phoenix recovery windows data pro and can I get my previous admin back? With that?
  8. Sorry but everything is set to factory settings and thus your entire HDD of data is formatted (in other words deleted).

I guess HP's process is more difficult than others (as I think it should be).
Ask a new question

Read More

Factory Restore Computers Windows 7