Sign in with
Your question

How to get my profile admin back after accidently doing factory default, help pl

Last response: in Windows 7
December 8, 2012 2:04:34 AM

Help! I accidentally set my computer to factory default, and I really want my previous admin account that has all my programs installed, so please how do I get it back?! How do I get my previous profile admin back?!i have lots of programs installed in there! Please help, I desperately need it back! :cry: 
December 8, 2012 2:08:50 AM

Unless you setup backup there isn't any way I know of. Sorry :/ 

How did you even manage this since there are so many steps to set your computer back to default (I've had to do it a few times after bad virus').
m
l
December 8, 2012 2:15:14 AM

Those programs aren't there anymore, since you did a factory partition restore.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 8, 2012 2:18:53 AM

Restore it from backup.
m
l
December 8, 2012 2:23:34 AM

But I don't have backup, but what if I do a recovery data, will that help me get my desktop and admin back to the way it is? Is there anyway?
m
l
December 8, 2012 2:24:35 AM

andrewcarr said:
Unless you setup backup there isn't any way I know of. Sorry :/ 

How did you even manage this since there are so many steps to set your computer back to default (I've had to do it a few times after bad virus').

Onekey did it.
m
l
a c 251 $ Windows 7
December 8, 2012 2:29:47 AM

Without a backup to restore, you are out of luck. Sorry.

m
l
December 8, 2012 2:30:56 AM

Are you sure there's no way? There must be! Right? What if I do the stellar Phoenix recovery windows data pro and can I get my previous admin back? With that?
m
l
December 8, 2012 3:11:13 AM

Sorry but everything is set to factory settings and thus your entire HDD of data is formatted (in other words deleted).

I guess HP's process is more difficult than others (as I think it should be).
m
l
!