Tech: Black Rose upper flipper EOS problem

I have a Black Rose pin that the upper right flipper will not stay up
when the button is held in. It keeps flipping up and down like you're
hitting the button over and over. I thought it was a transistor on the
fliptronics board but it does the same thing when I plugged in a good
working one to test it. Any ideas?

please help you can reply to me direct!
Mark

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Replace the coil. The lold winding
is open.

--
Fred
TX

"MacPac80" <macstroup@cox.net> wrote in message news:unrQe.768$aO1.1290@news.uswest.net...
> I have a Black Rose pin that the upper right flipper will not stay up
> when the button is held in. It keeps flipping up and down like you're
> hitting the button over and over. I thought it was a transistor on the
> fliptronics board but it does the same thing when I plugged in a good
> working one to test it. Any ideas?

Carefully go over the tiny wires coming off the coil. One is probably
broken. And carefully inspect the solder joints, the wires to the coil and
coming off. One is broken or not making good contact. LTG :)

"MacPac80" <macstroup@cox.net> wrote in message
> I have a Black Rose pin that the upper right flipper will not stay up
> when the button is held in. It keeps flipping up and down like you're
> hitting the button over and over. I thought it was a transistor on the
> fliptronics board but it does the same thing when I plugged in a good
> working one to test it. Any ideas?
>
> please help you can reply to me direct!
> Mark
>
> --
> Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
> http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Yeah I already put on a new coil actually and it still did the same
thing. I did find a wire that was not making contact up to the fliptroic
board and so I jumped it straight to it.....still the same problem.
What's the deal?????

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Check the transistors that drive it, and weak traces or broken solder joints
there ? Make sure your EOS points are in great shape too. LTG :)

> Yeah I already put on a new coil actually and it still did the same
> thing. I did find a wire that was not making contact up to the fliptroic
> board and so I jumped it straight to it.....still the same problem.
> What's the deal?????
>
> --
> Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
> http://www.gamernewsgroups.com