WTB: Dr Who Mini playfield Motor

Last response: in Video Games
August 28, 2005 11:02:49 PM

Anyone have the motor that raises & lowers the mini playfield on a Dr.
Who? Before I call steve at the pinball resource I wanted to check to
see if anyone was parting one out......

Email me please if you have one,

Greg
August 28, 2005 11:02:50 PM

Bay Area Amusements carries the motors also.

- Don
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 3:13:11 AM

found one, thanks!!!