WTB: Dr Who Mini playfield Motor

Anyone have the motor that raises & lowers the mini playfield on a Dr.
Who? Before I call steve at the pinball resource I wanted to check to
see if anyone was parting one out......

Email me please if you have one,

Greg
2 answers Last reply
More about mini playfield motor

    Bay Area Amusements carries the motors also.

    - Don

    found one, thanks!!!

    Greg

    On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:02:49 -0400, mrcrazy <mrcrazy@adelphia.net>
    wrote:

    >Anyone have the motor that raises & lowers the mini playfield on a Dr.
    >Who? Before I call steve at the pinball resource I wanted to check to
    >see if anyone was parting one out......
    >
    >Email me please if you have one,
    >
    >Greg

Games Email Video Games