unable to launch

Ages of Empires II AoC. I can enter rooms and even launch, but I can not
join games and others cant join my games. This started as soon as I
switched from dial up to DSl, any thoughts?

CINDY SHEELER wrote:

> Ages of Empires II AoC. I can enter rooms and even launch, but I can not
> join games and others cant join my games. This started as soon as I
> switched from dial up to DSl, any thoughts?

Look here for causes:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.