Dell Servers On Ebay For Sale

25 answers Last reply
More about dell servers ebay sale
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    The 8400 is coming;

    "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

  2. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    you are asking a starting bid of $699 plus $89 shipping for your first
    item....
    dell is asking $728 plus $0 shipping and $100 mail in rebate for the same
    configuration for a final price of $628.
    even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct from
    dell is cheaper... and your suggested wait time to ship from dell is
    exaggerated. besides, i would rather wait an extra week and know that the
    warranty is in my name rather than hope that it will be transferred by the
    current registered owner. i did not price the other units you are selling
    but highly recommend that interested buyers do so...

    cross-posted to all groups per original message.

    "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

  3. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    Dear Christopher,

    Warranty is transferred upon payment. Ask/Email ANY purchaser.

    Regarding the TIME...if you order a system today, 6/21, Dell says
    the anticipated delivery date is 7/9....thats 19 days...lets not forget
    July 4 is coming...NATIONAL Holiday...you are right I exagerated....
    it will take more than 3 WEEKS to get the box...

    Regarding PRICE...95% of people will not want to deal with a rebate...
    nor wait the 6-8 weeks Dell says it can take to process...these are targeted
    at BUSINESSES not "desktop" users...$100 is NOT a big deal....MOST
    important part...I ship with in 24 hours of payment....you have the box in,
    at most, 5 DAYS....time is money. Oh yeah there's that 3 WEEKS again....

    Regarding the OTHER CONFIGS....respectively....Dell price $2,099 vs $1,749
    and $3054 vs $2,299...$300 and $700 in savings....PLUS you get the 80GB
    Boot drive which Dell "pulls" from their configs.

    So..."How 'bout that rebate?"

    Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
    asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
    milk...its
    because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.

    Here endith the lesson.

    Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
    complete and utter horses ass you are.

    With warmest regards,

    Sparky

    PS...I sold 16 of these Servers in the last 5 weeks...seems I must be doing
    something right. So I guess, in the end my point is..."Muto". :)

    > you are asking a starting bid of $699 plus $89 shipping for your first
    > item....
    > dell is asking $728 plus $0 shipping and $100 mail in rebate for the same
    > configuration for a final price of $628.
    > even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct from
    > dell is cheaper... and your suggested wait time to ship from dell is
    > exaggerated. besides, i would rather wait an extra week and know that the
    > warranty is in my name rather than hope that it will be transferred by the
    > current registered owner. i did not price the other units you are selling
    > but highly recommend that interested buyers do so...
    >
    > cross-posted to all groups per original message.
    >
    > "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
    > >
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
    > >
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

  4. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    Yup it sure is...Desktop...thesea are Server....two issues tho....

    The graphics cards will not be available anytime soon
    and DDR2 memory will cost 2X current DDR...

    Two issues for most users will not buy into right away.

    "Pen" <pen34us_nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > The 8400 is coming;
    >
    > "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
    > >
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
    > >
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

    >Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
    >asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
    >milk...its
    >because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
    >
    >Here endith the lesson.
    >
    >Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
    >complete and utter horses ass you are.
    >With warmest regards,
    >Sparky

    Damned professional there Sparky...........how many people in their
    right mind would buy something from a "merchant" who resorted to this
    type of tirade ?? I certainly wouldnt................

    Even warmer semi-nuclear regards
    Big Bob
  6. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    sparky,

    when someone is just plain wrong they are unable to argue their position and
    so understandably resort to anger. this seems to be what has happened here.
    given your self appointed reply email address of 'MrLooneyBin' i suppose
    that i should not be surprised at your reply. but i think that any
    potential buyers you may have once had a chance of attracting probably are
    surprised. if your prices were so great then i don't think you would have
    gotten so angry... if you can't handle the free exchange of ideas then
    perhaps you should reconsider publicly posting in the future.

    ps. potential buyers, in my not so limited experience with dell transfer of
    ownership procedures, you can expect at *least* a 30 day time frame before
    the transfer is complete. this means that dell technical support will not
    send you replacement parts if needed or even talk to you about the system
    for that matter unless the current owner fully disclose their details
    including name/company name/address/phone number and you pretend to be that
    person when talking to dell. since most hardware failures either happen in
    the first few days of ownership or not at all this is critical point in my
    opinion. also, when you buy directly from dell you receive a 30 day 'total
    satisfaction' money back return policy and 30 day price protection as
    detailed here... http://tinyurl.com/2yb72

    > Dear Christopher,

    > Warranty is transferred upon payment. Ask/Email ANY purchaser.
    >
    > Regarding the TIME...if you order a system today, 6/21, Dell says
    > the anticipated delivery date is 7/9....thats 19 days...lets not forget
    > July 4 is coming...NATIONAL Holiday...you are right I exagerated....
    > it will take more than 3 WEEKS to get the box...
    >
    > Regarding PRICE...95% of people will not want to deal with a rebate...
    > nor wait the 6-8 weeks Dell says it can take to process...these are
    targeted
    > at BUSINESSES not "desktop" users...$100 is NOT a big deal....MOST
    > important part...I ship with in 24 hours of payment....you have the box
    in,
    > at most, 5 DAYS....time is money. Oh yeah there's that 3 WEEKS again....
    >
    > Regarding the OTHER CONFIGS....respectively....Dell price $2,099 vs $1,749
    > and $3054 vs $2,299...$300 and $700 in savings....PLUS you get the 80GB
    > Boot drive which Dell "pulls" from their configs.
    >
    > So..."How 'bout that rebate?"
    >
    > Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
    > asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
    > milk...its
    > because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
    >
    > Here endith the lesson.
    >
    > Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
    > complete and utter horses ass you are.
    >
    > With warmest regards,
    >
    > Sparky
    >
    > PS...I sold 16 of these Servers in the last 5 weeks...seems I must be
    doing
    > something right. So I guess, in the end my point is..."Muto". :)
    >

    > "Christopher Muto" <muto@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > > you are asking a starting bid of $699 plus $89 shipping for your first
    > > item....
    > > dell is asking $728 plus $0 shipping and $100 mail in rebate for the
    same
    > > configuration for a final price of $628.
    > > even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct
    from
    > > dell is cheaper... and your suggested wait time to ship from dell is
    > > exaggerated. besides, i would rather wait an extra week and know that
    the
    > > warranty is in my name rather than hope that it will be transferred by
    the
    > > current registered owner. i did not price the other units you are
    selling
    > > but highly recommend that interested buyers do so...
    > >
    > > cross-posted to all groups per original message.
    > >
    > > "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
    > > >
    > > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
    > > >
    > > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

    Didn't you find his "analysis" and "comments" quite "professional"?

    BTW, how is Jack these days? :)

    "Big Bob Smith" <YouCantHandleTheTruth@nonya.net> wrote in message
    > >Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
    > >asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
    > >milk...its
    > >because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
    > >
    > >Here endith the lesson.
    > >
    > >Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
    > >complete and utter horses ass you are.
    > >With warmest regards,
    > >Sparky
    >

    > Damned professional there Sparky...........how many people in their
    > right mind would buy something from a "merchant" who resorted to this
    > type of tirade ?? I certainly wouldnt................
    >
    > Even warmer semi-nuclear regards
    > Big Bob
  8. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    Totally wrong on Xfers...its done ON-LINE at the Dell
    site and your are given a Successful Transfer Notice which
    I then email to buyers, who BTW, are more than happy
    to provide the information.

    https://support.dell.com/dellcare/tagtransfer.aspx

    It is instantaneous, and effective IMMEDIATELY....
    so much for your admittedly speculative 30 days.

    Just another point to prove you reply to posts from a point of ignorance.

    Sparky

> [...]
    > > > you are asking a starting bid of $699 plus $89 shipping for your first
    > > > item....
    > > > dell is asking $728 plus $0 shipping and $100 mail in rebate for the
    > same
    > > > configuration for a final price of $628.
    > > > even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct
    > from
    > > > dell is cheaper... and your suggested wait time to ship from dell is
    > > > exaggerated. besides, i would rather wait an extra week and know that
    > the
    > > > warranty is in my name rather than hope that it will be transferred by
    > the
    > > > current registered owner. i did not price the other units you are
    > selling
    > > > but highly recommend that interested buyers do so...
    > > >
    > > > cross-posted to all groups per original message.

  9. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    Yo Mr Muto...BYTE THIS!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072

    The price must be right!

    ROFLMAO!

> [...]
    > > > you are asking a starting bid of $699 plus $89 shipping for your first
    > > > item....
    > > > dell is asking $728 plus $0 shipping and $100 mail in rebate for the
    > same
    > > > configuration for a final price of $628.
    > > > even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct
    > from
    > > > dell is cheaper... and your suggested wait time to ship from dell is
    > > > exaggerated. besides, i would rather wait an extra week and know that
    > the
    > > > warranty is in my name rather than hope that it will be transferred by
    > the
    > > > current registered owner. i did not price the other units you are
    > selling
    > > > but highly recommend that interested buyers do so...
    > > >
    > > > cross-posted to all groups per original message.

  10. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    "Christopher Muto" <muto@worldnet.att.net> wrote
    > even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct from
    > dell is cheaper...

    Doesn't matter. Ebay will probably pull the auction for spamming newsgroups.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    great! your price is now just $130 *more* than dell.

    yours is $788 ($699 minimum bid price plus $89 shipping).
    Dell is $658 (detailed below at $758 plus $0 shiiping less $100 mail in
    rebate)....
    even without the mail in rebate the buyer can spend less at dell than you
    are asking.

    perhaps i should send this to 77-cent?

    PowerEdge 700
    Date & Time: June 23, 2004 6:41:38 PM

    SYSTEM COMPONENTS

    PowerEdge 700 Qty 1
    Intel® Pentium® 4 processor, 2.8GHz, 1MB Cache, 800MHz FSB, No
    Operating System Unit Price $858.00

    Save $100 on PowerEdge 700 through the Small Business division.
    Special offer View Details
    -$100.00

    Catalog Number: 4
    Sort
    Module Description Product Code Sku Id
    PowerEdge 700 Intel® Pentium® 4 processor, 2.8GHz, 1MB Cache, 800MHz
    FSB 700281 [221-4108] 1
    Operating System No Operating System NOOSO [420-4190] 11
    Memory 256MB DDR,400MHz, 1x265MB DIMM 256M1D [310-8805] 3
    Keyboard Standard Windows Keyboard,Gray S [320-1862] 4
    Monitors No Monitor Option N [320-2968] 5
    Boot Hard Drives 80GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive 80GB [340-9834] 8
    Floppy Drive Internal 1.44MB 3.5 in Floppy Disk Drive FD [341-0240] 10
    Mouse Logitec System Mouse,Gray L [320-1861] 12
    Network Card On-board Network Adapter OBNIC [430-0488] 13
    CD-ROM CD-ROM, 650MB,48X, Internal CD [340-9908] 16
    Documentation Electronic Documentation and OpenManage CD Kit EDOCS
    [410-0358][410-0636] 21
    Hard Drive Configuration Onboard SATA, 1 Drive Connected to Onboard
    SATA Controller MSATA1 [340-9872] 27
    Hardware Support Services 3Yr Parts + Onsite Labor (Next Business Day)
    U3OS [960-1305][902-4370][902-3022] 29
    Installation No Installation NOINSTL [900-9997] 32
    Mail-In Rebate Offer $100 DELL SERVER MAIL-IN REBATE 49306 MRQ2S01
    [462-9500] 56
    Technical Sales Representative Contact Yes TSRYES [462-9388] 192
    TOTAL: $758.00

    ----

    Total Price
    Sub-total $758.00

    Shipping 0.00

> [...]
    > > > and $3054 vs $2,299...$300 and $700 in savings....PLUS you get the
    80GB
    > > > Boot drive which Dell "pulls" from their configs.
    > > >
    > > > So..."How 'bout that rebate?"
    > > >
    > > > Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your
    moma
    > > > asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
    > > > milk...its
    > > > because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
    > > >
    > > > Here endith the lesson.
    > > >
    > > > Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
    > > > complete and utter horses ass you are.
    > > >
    > > > With warmest regards,
    > > >
    > > > Sparky
    > > >
    > > > PS...I sold 16 of these Servers in the last 5 weeks...seems I must be
    > > doing
    > > > something right. So I guess, in the end my point is..."Muto". :)

    begin 666 spacer.gif
    M1TE&.#EA`0`!`+,``/___P``_^GIZ10CEKFYN=C8V"Z>ZY_9]E:T[0=@QX6U
    @]0,#?HZ;M4INKS<WC$I*_RP``````0`!```$`A!$`#L`
    `
    end

    begin 666 bullet.gif
    M1TE&.#EA" `(`+,``````/___U)1449%16MJ:L[-S:FHJ(2#@]K:VIR<G/__
    M_P```````````````````"'Y! $```H`+ `````(``@`0 004,E)%1FI(E.[
    )I\)P=,4W10`[
    `
    end
  12. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    Show him he will put out ALL the money up front, wait 6-8 weeks for the
    rebate and if he buys the system now from Dell he will get a ship date of
    7/14.

    Also you keep forgetting tax. Say @ 6% add on to $758 is..$45.50...thats
    $808.

    And you keep missing the point Christopher...TIME IS MONEY!

    Should he win the system, he will have it in less than 5 days.

    Hell I had a guy buy one of these and needed it overnighted to Wash state...
    whole thing ran him almost $1K.

    Why did he do it? He needed it for his BUSINESS. Beside this stuff is a TAX
    WRITEOFF for businesses.

    Here endith yet another lesson.

> [...]
    > > > the transfer is complete. this means that dell technical support will
    > not
    > > > send you replacement parts if needed or even talk to you about the
    > system
    > > > for that matter unless the current owner fully disclose their details
    > > > including name/company name/address/phone number and you pretend to be
    > > that
    > > > person when talking to dell. since most hardware failures either
    happen
    > > in
    > > > the first few days of ownership or not at all this is critical point
    in
    > my
    > > > opinion. also, when you buy directly from dell you receive a 30 day
    > > 'total
    > > > satisfaction' money back return policy and 30 day price protection as

  13. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    Oh yeah...one more thing...you can have the last post...I'm busy
    shipping out hardware...made $4K this month on this "side" business.

> [...]
    > > > the transfer is complete. this means that dell technical support will
    > not
    > > > send you replacement parts if needed or even talk to you about the
    > system
    > > > for that matter unless the current owner fully disclose their details
    > > > including name/company name/address/phone number and you pretend to be
    > > that
    > > > person when talking to dell. since most hardware failures either
    happen
    > > in
    > > > the first few days of ownership or not at all this is critical point
    in
    > my
    > > > opinion. also, when you buy directly from dell you receive a 30 day
    > > 'total
    > > > satisfaction' money back return policy and 30 day price protection as

  14. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    perhaps you forgot... per your auction listing, you state that you collect
    tax too. but of course, with the lower base price at dell it does mean
    paying less taxes if one buys from dell. and again you are exaggerating
    about the ship date... the quote i posted earlier is estimated to ship
    7/2/04... and that was using the standard web site configuration tool...
    every system i have ordered in the last year has shipped well before their
    estimate. i do get your point that time is money. but don't miss my point
    that wasting money is a waste of time. your customers *may* get a system a
    few days earlier but give up the 30 day total satisfaction guarantee, 30 day
    price protection, have to trust you that you will transfer ownership (which
    can only be done if you are or know the current owner), and for this you
    charge a 20% markup over their prices. all i am saying is that i just don't
    see any reason that an educated person would buy from you (and by posting my
    remarks those that are not aware of these issues will be educated and can
    then make intelligent decisions for themselves). good luck.

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:30:09 GMT, "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net>
    wrote:

    >Didn't you find his "analysis" and "comments" quite "professional"?
    >
    >BTW, how is Jack these days? :)

    He is not trying to sell me something...........dunno about you but
    any business man who is rude obnoxious and is an ass....is not one I
    would choose to deal with........

    Big Bob
  16. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    Tax charged only in NYS...99.5 % of my buyers are NOT in NYS.

    Dell is "backed up" on shipping these days.

    Reasons:

    End of Quarter promotions have flooded them with orders
    and also as a result of that, shipping is is backed up as well.

    I have orders from 6/10 still "In Production"...they ship 6/29.
    Tag 4 more business days onto that plus July 4 and I won't
    physically see them until July 7 or 8...almost 1 month.

    They also have new production lines in their Nashville plant
    that have turned into a disaster...robots dropping systems,
    etc.

    Ironically in this economy they are having MAJOR problems
    retaining employees. Why? They pay $10/hr on average and
    work people like dogs. They are so desperate for people
    they are hiring "temps"...takes time to train them, get then up
    to speed and then they bail because they hate the place and the
    pace they are required to work at.

    In the end people will base their decisions on their needs and all
    I am doing is getting them their systems 60-75% earlier than if
    they went direct.

    Based upon the volume I have pushed out lately and customer
    service I provide, that appears to be working just fine for both
    of us.

    BTW, I just checked their site..."ship dates" are 7/6...add 5
    BUSINESS days to that and one may see their system 7/14...
    at least 3 weeks. I knock off 2 weeks. Check my feedback.
    The SINGLE most complimentary remark is consistant:

    "Fsst Ship and great servie"...I turn systems out within 24 hours
    of payment. Most days it goes out same day.

> [...]
    > > 10
    > > > Mouse Logitec System Mouse,Gray L [320-1861] 12
    > > > Network Card On-board Network Adapter OBNIC [430-0488] 13
    > > > CD-ROM CD-ROM, 650MB,48X, Internal CD [340-9908] 16
    > > > Documentation Electronic Documentation and OpenManage CD Kit
    EDOCS
    > > > [410-0358][410-0636] 21
    > > > Hard Drive Configuration Onboard SATA, 1 Drive Connected to
    > Onboard
    > > > SATA Controller MSATA1 [340-9872] 27
    > > > Hardware Support Services 3Yr Parts + Onsite Labor (Next
    Business
    > > Day)
    > > > U3OS [960-1305][902-4370][902-3022] 29
    > > > Installation No Installation NOINSTL [900-9997] 32
    > > > Mail-In Rebate Offer $100 DELL SERVER MAIL-IN REBATE 49306
    MRQ2S01
    > > > [462-9500] 56
    > > > Technical Sales Representative Contact Yes TSRYES [462-9388] 192

  17. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    Wow, if Dell is having that many problems. Dropped machines, overworked
    employees. Why would I want to buy a Dell from you? You've just made a
    sound argument to buy another brand.

    Tom
> [...]
    can
    > > then make intelligent decisions for themselves). good luck.
    > >
    > > "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > > > Show him he will put out ALL the money up front, wait 6-8 weeks for
    the
    > > > rebate and if he buys the system now from Dell he will get a ship date
    > of
    > > > 7/14.
    > > >
    > > > Also you keep forgetting tax. Say @ 6% add on to $758
    is..$45.50...thats
    > > > $808.
    > > >
    > > > And you keep missing the point Christopher...TIME IS MONEY!
    > > >
    > > > Should he win the system, he will have it in less than 5 days.
    > > >
    > > > Hell I had a guy buy one of these and needed it overnighted to Wash
    > > state...
    > > > whole thing ran him almost $1K.
    > > >
    > > > Why did he do it? He needed it for his BUSINESS. Beside this stuff is

    :)

    > your
    > for
    > > > the
    > > > direct
    > > dell
    > > know
    > > > transferred
    > > are

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
    > > > > > > > > >

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
    > > > > > > > > >

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

  18. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    Hate to say is Sparky, but you continue to give reasons to buy
    elsewhere.
    First and most important, is your attitude.
    Not just to your critics but to everyone.
    Everyone because this is a public forum and you have shown your true
    character.
    If you were a real businessperson, you would know better than to act
    so childish in a public forum.
    Perhaps you may make sales, but I am sure you lose a lot if that is
    your general attitude.
    It is NEVER a good idea to act that way in public.
    No wonder you need to resort to the internet, you would never survive
    in a real store.

    It is one thing to give facts about your supplier, but if you were a
    businessperson with credibility, you would back up the information
    with sources.
    Instead it simply looks like you are bashing Dell in preparation to
    making excuses for failure to deliver on your part.
    A business such as yours is the kind I always stay far away from for
    those very reasons.
    Thank you for warning us so that everyone is now informed on your
    business practices.

    --
    Jupiter Jones
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

> [...]
    > > then make intelligent decisions for themselves). good luck.
    > >
    > > "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > > > Show him he will put out ALL the money up front, wait 6-8 weeks
    for the
    > > > rebate and if he buys the system now from Dell he will get a
    ship date
    > of
    > > > 7/14.
    > > >
    > > > Also you keep forgetting tax. Say @ 6% add on to $758
    is..$45.50...thats
    > > > $808.
    > > >
    > > > And you keep missing the point Christopher...TIME IS MONEY!
    > > >
    > > > Should he win the system, he will have it in less than 5 days.
    > > >
    > > > Hell I had a guy buy one of these and needed it overnighted to
    Wash
    > > state...
    > > > whole thing ran him almost $1K.
    > > >
    > > > Why did he do it? He needed it for his BUSINESS. Beside this

  19. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    > It is one thing to give facts about your supplier, but if you were a
    > businessperson with credibility, you would back up the information
    > with sources.

    www.ihatedell.net

    READ what the employees are saying about the production lines.

    > Instead it simply looks like you are bashing Dell in preparation to
    > making excuses for failure to deliver on your part.

    Ahem...ALL the servers I sell are on hand and ship in less than 24
    hours.

    Sounds like failure to me.

    > A business such as yours is the kind I always stay far away from for
    > those very reasons.

    Sounds good. I don't need "customers" who make statements full of hot
    air.

    > Thank you for warning us so that everyone is now informed on your
    > business practices.

    No thanks you...for not doing business with me.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    I could create ihatesparky.com but it wouldn't mean everything posted there
    was true.

    > > It is one thing to give facts about your supplier, but if you were a
    > > businessperson with credibility, you would back up the information
    > > with sources.
    >
    > www.ihatedell.net
    >
    > READ what the employees are saying about the production lines.
    >
    > > Instead it simply looks like you are bashing Dell in preparation to
    > > making excuses for failure to deliver on your part.
    >
    > Ahem...ALL the servers I sell are on hand and ship in less than 24
    > hours.
    >
    > Sounds like failure to me.
    >
    > > A business such as yours is the kind I always stay far away from for
    > > those very reasons.
    >
    > Sounds good. I don't need "customers" who make statements full of hot
    > air.
    >
    > > Thank you for warning us so that everyone is now informed on your
    > > business practices.
    >
    > No thanks you...for not doing business with me.

  21. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:09:33 -0400, "Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net>
    uncorked the following:

    |>I could create ihatesparky.com but it wouldn't mean everything posted there
    |>was true.
    |>

    |>"Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
    |>>
    |>> www.ihatedell.net
    |>>
    |>> READ what the employees are saying about the production lines.

    |>> Ahem...ALL the servers I sell are on hand and ship in less than 24
    |>> hours.
    |>>
    |>> Sounds like failure to me.

    |>> Sounds good. I don't need "customers" who make statements full of hot
    |>> air.

    Put this guy in your Bozo-bin where he belongs; life is too short to
    suffer fools.

    > On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:30:09 GMT, "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Didn't you find his "analysis" and "comments" quite "professional"?
    > >
    > >BTW, how is Jack these days? :)
    > >

    > He is not trying to sell me something...........dunno about you but
    > any business man who is rude obnoxious and is an ass....is not one I
    > would choose to deal with........
    >
    > Big Bob

    you tell him Big Boob!

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:53:00 GMT, Big Bob Smith
    <YouCantHandleTheTruth@nonya.net> wrote:

    >>Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
    >>asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
    >>milk...its
    >>because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
    >>
    >>Here endith the lesson.
    >>
    >>Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
    >>complete and utter horses ass you are.
    >>With warmest regards,
    >>Sparky
    >

    >Damned professional there Sparky...........how many people in their
    >right mind would buy something from a "merchant" who resorted to this
    >type of tirade ?? I certainly wouldnt................
    >
    >Even warmer semi-nuclear regards
    >Big Bob

    I might. I kind of like his "persona".
    --
    Top 10 Conservative Idiots:
  24. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 00:59:37 GMT, "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net>
    wrote:

    >Oh yeah...one more thing...you can have the last post...I'm busy
    >shipping out hardware...made $4K this month on this "side" business.

    Congrats, Dude. With the money you must have tied up in pending Dell
    orders, I don't see how you do it.
    --
    Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

    you get his 'persona' here for free... or if you want it served up with a
    computer you pay 20% over dell prices. no wonder only one of his six
    auctions sold and he hasn't come back.

    "Paul Knudsen" <HughG@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:53:00 GMT, Big Bob Smith
    > <YouCantHandleTheTruth@nonya.net> wrote:
    >
    > >>Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
    > >>asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
    > >>milk...its
    > >>because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
    > >>
    > >>Here endith the lesson.
    > >>
    > >>Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
    > >>complete and utter horses ass you are.
    > >>With warmest regards,
    > >>Sparky
    > >

    > >Damned professional there Sparky...........how many people in their
    > >right mind would buy something from a "merchant" who resorted to this
    > >type of tirade ?? I certainly wouldnt................
    > >
    > >Even warmer semi-nuclear regards
    > >Big Bob
    >
    > I might. I kind of like his "persona".
    > --
    > Top 10 Conservative Idiots:
    > http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/

Dell Networking Ebay Linux Servers Microsoft Computers Product