Launch Ball Button Installation

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

I'm Replacing the red Launch Ball button on my AFM. I know these
things have to come apart, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to
do it, and I don't wanna break the new one .... Can anyone out there
that's done it give me a hint or two?

Thanks in advance

take the white switch contact part and give it a slight/quick bend.
it'll
flex right out. then pull straight out.