Game Room is done

Great thanks to Brad Czernik for hosting the pictures.

Below is a link to my last four years of work between collecting and
finishing off my basement. In the near future there will be a Wisconsin
Pinball Legue, so that we can give those guys in Michigan a run for their
money.

Enjoy,

Jeff

http://jellikit.com/ludwig.htm

That is totally awesome! Great job!

Chris

Pinball Jeff wrote:
> Great thanks to Brad Czernik for hosting the pictures.
>
> Below is a link to my last four years of work between collecting and
> finishing off my basement. In the near future there will be a Wisconsin
> Pinball Legue, so that we can give those guys in Michigan a run for their
> money.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Jeff
>
> http://jellikit.com/ludwig.htm

Wow, that is just beautiful. I'll bet it looks awesome with the lights
dimmed and the machines on.... Congrats.

I don't like all the newer games...I'm a 80's Bally man...but that is a
beautiful room.

Ray

Nice lineup, you've even got a great selection of beer.

Looks like a good place to spend a day or ten :)

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Pinball Jeff" <ducati_mr2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Great thanks to Brad Czernik for hosting the pictures.
>
> Below is a link to my last four years of work between collecting and
> finishing off my basement. In the near future there will be a Wisconsin
> Pinball Legue, so that we can give those guys in Michigan a run for their
> money.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Jeff
>
> http://jellikit.com/ludwig.htm

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Awesome gameroom Jeff! Where in Wisconsin are you located? There are a few
of up pinheads in the Fox Valley that would be interested in a pinball
league.
Eric

"Pinball Jeff" <ducati_mr2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Great thanks to Brad Czernik for hosting the pictures.
>
> Below is a link to my last four years of work between collecting and
> finishing off my basement. In the near future there will be a Wisconsin
> Pinball Legue, so that we can give those guys in Michigan a run for their
> money.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Jeff
>
> http://jellikit.com/ludwig.htm

Jeff,

Very nicely done. I love the furniture and fixtures you picked out. You
have an awesome lineup of pins especially that MB and TOTAN. I'm totally
sweating your setup.

Mike
www.Habos-Arcade.com

"Pinball Jeff" <ducati_mr2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Great thanks to Brad Czernik for hosting the pictures.
>
> Below is a link to my last four years of work between collecting and
> finishing off my basement. In the near future there will be a Wisconsin
> Pinball Legue, so that we can give those guys in Michigan a run for their
> money.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Jeff
>
> http://jellikit.com/ludwig.htm

Looks nice...I always like seeing the game room pics. Hopefully I'll
be posting my own in a few years. My game room is just getting
started.

http://www.pinballblog.com
http://www.gameroomblog.com

it does look awesome. I like how monster bash hasn't moved since i've
seen it :) seems totan has a comfey home as well :) I think you
should sell the Totan to me since you looked cramped on room anyway.

:)
neo

MikeO

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2004

So how does Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat (and Pale Ale and Bully Porter)
make it all the way from Kansas City to WI? Good choices. Obviously
there is some motivation.

Mike O.

P.S. Nice game room and game selection, too.

Great room!

I can't say the same about your choice of Australian beers....Fosters!!!!
Ugghhh.
Fosters is the left overs from the drip tray we export.

: )

A real beer is something like Coopers Pale Ale! One of the best beers we
make in Australia.

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

That's why Foster's gives me a headache. I can't drink that stuff.

I normally drink cheap beer but when I want a treat, my new favorite is
Rogue Brutal Bitter.

http://www.rogue.com/brews.html#brutal

That stuff will make your loins quiver and your toes curl.

Yummy.

Otto

CARGPB11

"Brad and Pam" <bradandpam@internode.on.net> wrote in message

> I can't say the same about your choice of Australian beers....Fosters!!!!
> Ugghhh.
> Fosters is the left overs from the drip tray we export.

> A real beer is something like Coopers Pale Ale! One of the best beers we
> make in Australia.

I'm located in Madison, WI for the earlier reply.

As for the Foster's comment, it's one of those beers that some people enjoy.
I love to find new beers, so I'll keep my eye's open for the Cooper's Pale
Ale.

Enjoy,

Jeff
"Brad and Pam" <bradandpam@internode.on.net> wrote in message
> Great room!
>

> I can't say the same about your choice of Australian beers....Fosters!!!!
> Ugghhh.
> Fosters is the left overs from the drip tray we export.
>
> : )
>

> A real beer is something like Coopers Pale Ale! One of the best beers we
> make in Australia.

Now I really got to come on over Jeff, looks fantastic! :)
And what is this I see? You neglected the TOTAN and put it in the
corner?!! Shame on you! :D

-cAyle

Very,very nice Jeff. Thanks for posting the pics. It's always nice to
get different ideas. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Pinball Jeff wrote:
> Great thanks to Brad Czernik for hosting the pictures.
>
> Below is a link to my last four years of work between collecting and
> finishing off my basement. In the near future there will be a Wisconsin
> Pinball Legue, so that we can give those guys in Michigan a run for their
> money.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Jeff
>
> http://jellikit.com/ludwig.htm

Here in Wisconsin we have a local micro brew from Tyranena called
"Bitter Woman." Great story on the bottle (and pic of an UGLY 'ol
girl), but so bitter that I can't drink it. I carried it at the ball
park for a while, but half of the people that tried it wanted their
money back because they thought the beer went bad.

It is really fun to watch people take the first sip!

Frank Brown - SE Wisconsin

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:33:04 -0400, "Otto"
<ottondebremove&%$*@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>That's why Foster's gives me a headache. I can't drink that stuff.
>
>I normally drink cheap beer but when I want a treat, my new favorite is
>Rogue Brutal Bitter.
>

>http://www.rogue.com/brews.html#brutal
>

>That stuff will make your loins quiver and your toes curl.
>
>Yummy.
>

>Otto
>
>CARGPB11
>
>My web page: http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-Ottoslanding
>
>"Brad and Pam" <bradandpam@internode.on.net> wrote in message
>
>> I can't say the same about your choice of Australian beers....Fosters!!!!
>> Ugghhh.
>> Fosters is the left overs from the drip tray we export.
>

>> A real beer is something like Coopers Pale Ale! One of the best beers we
>> make in Australia.

MMM, that sounds good!!! I used to make my beer so bitter it ripped the
saliva off your tongue. I have backed off since then so other people
like it too.

John!

Frank Brown wrote:
> Here in Wisconsin we have a local micro brew from Tyranena called
> "Bitter Woman." Great story on the bottle (and pic of an UGLY 'ol
> girl), but so bitter that I can't drink it. I carried it at the ball
> park for a while, but half of the people that tried it wanted their
> money back because they thought the beer went bad.
>
> It is really fun to watch people take the first sip!
>
> Frank Brown - SE Wisconsin
>

> On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:33:04 -0400, "Otto"
> <ottondebremove&%$*@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

>>That's why Foster's gives me a headache. I can't drink that stuff.
>>
>>I normally drink cheap beer but when I want a treat, my new favorite is
>>Rogue Brutal Bitter.
>>

>>http://www.rogue.com/brews.html#brutal
>>

>>That stuff will make your loins quiver and your toes curl.
>>
>>Yummy.
>>

>>Otto
>>
>>CARGPB11
>>
>>My web page: http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-Ottoslanding
>>
>>"Brad and Pam" <bradandpam@internode.on.net> wrote in message
>>

>>>I can't say the same about your choice of Australian beers....Fosters!!!!
>>>Ugghhh.
>>>Fosters is the left overs from the drip tray we export.
>>

>>>A real beer is something like Coopers Pale Ale! One of the best beers we
>>>make in Australia.

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

They've been drinking Old Milldog(waukee) and Schlitz their whole life.

The stump jumpers don't even know what real beer tastes like.

:>)

Otto

CARGPB11

"Frank Brown" <fbrown4@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Here in Wisconsin we have a local micro brew from Tyranena called
> "Bitter Woman." Great story on the bottle (and pic of an UGLY 'ol
> girl), but so bitter that I can't drink it. I carried it at the ball
> park for a while, but half of the people that tried it wanted their
> money back because they thought the beer went bad.
>
> It is really fun to watch people take the first sip!

Nice room! I hope mine looks half as nice when finished.

Frank Brown - SE Wisconsin(Waterford)

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:43:43 -0500, "Pinball Jeff"
<ducati_mr2@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Great thanks to Brad Czernik for hosting the pictures.
>
>Below is a link to my last four years of work between collecting and
>finishing off my basement. In the near future there will be a Wisconsin
>Pinball Legue, so that we can give those guys in Michigan a run for their
>money.
>
>Enjoy,
>
>Jeff
>
>http://jellikit.com/ludwig.htm

Ya know, from the angle of that first pic, I thought you'd made your
gameroom floor look like a pool table! Then I realized I was just
thinking crazy and it was the framing.

Then I thought, "Hey, it WOULD be cool to make a gameroom floor look
like a pool table!" if it was the right shape to start with.

Excellent job Jeff ! LTG :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> Very,very nice Jeff. Thanks for posting the pics. It's always nice to
> see what a real gameroom without smoke damage looks like. :)
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Very nice game room and an awesome collection of pins!!!!! Hoping to
acquire some of the same pins like MM, CV, and IJ in the future. I
also live in Wisconsin (Racine) and here are a couple pics of my
basement arcade that was started about two years ago. Some of the pics
are old as the layout of the basement has changed several time with the
acquisitions of new games. Sadly will have to put the collecting on
hold for a while as I will be building a new house, but in the end it
will have a much larger basement with a walk out (no more stairs).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00260.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00253.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00087.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00086.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0036.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSCF0033.jpg

No matter what, this not the way to get your game home from the
auction. Take notice to the pin that is stuffed in the back seat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00093.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/DSC00092.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/32645622.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/basemntrcade/189ab7c7.jpg

Pinball Jeff wrote:
> Great thanks to Brad Czernik for hosting the pictures.
>
> Below is a link to my last four years of work between collecting and
> finishing off my basement. In the near future there will be a Wisconsin
> Pinball Legue, so that we can give those guys in Michigan a run for their
> money.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Jeff
>
> http://jellikit.com/ludwig.htm

VERY NICE!! VERY TASTEFUL! Excellent collection of beer and
displayed real well.