Free Monday- clearing out some parts

Free (except shipping) to the person who NEEDS this stuff. You have to
have a need for these, please.

email for photos if needed.

NOS hurricane spinner overlay. still has protective covering. Stored
flat.

NOS Fire building (may be taken, but email for second chance)

AG&C manuals-
Soccer ball
mystery castle
dino eggs
punchy the clown

AG&C used plastics for world tour. These are the band plastics. 3 pop
covers plus the drumer stack. email for photos. Dirty, but unbroken.

Kirb

I need the Hurricane overlay. I will e-mail you.

Thanks,
Todd

i think mike s. had dibbs on that? ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

>i think mike s. had dibbs on that? ;-)

He got two of them....(actually, his kids got them)

That was a joke that only I thought was funny.

Kirb

>NOS hurricane spinner overlay. (GONE!)
>NOS Fire building (GONE!)

AG&C manuals-
Soccer ball (still have it)
mystery castle (may be gone!)
dino eggs (still have it)
punchy the clown (still have it)

>AG&C used plastics for world tour. (still have)

Kirb

> He got two of them....(actually, his kids got them)
>
> That was a joke that only I thought was funny.

Unfortunately we still have those NOS disk decals. That's about as close as
I want to get to owning another Hurricane!

I still laugh when I see those things in their closet... :)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev