Sign in with
Your question

Error intallation printer

Last response: in Windows 7
December 8, 2012 9:09:46 AM

Hello, I wanto to ask why the driver for my printer hp deskjet 3744 caouldn,t be installed to windows 7?? It said error??? thanks for the answer..^^
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
a b α HP
December 8, 2012 9:36:57 AM

What about the EXACT error message and some more details about your system?
m
l
December 8, 2012 11:13:59 AM

noidea_77 said:
What about the EXACT error message and some more details about your system?

it said :
The Operating System on this computer is not supported. The installation cannot continue until this is resolved.

Current OS: 601

Supported: Windows98, WindowsME, Windows2000, WindowsXP

Action Required: Click Cancel to exit this software installation. Install this product on a computer that is running one of the supported Microsoft operating systems or refer to your computer's documentation for information on upgrading your computer's operating system.

I don't know where I can get the supporting driver since my friend said she has the driver...
thanks for your help...http://img.tomshardware.com/forum/uk/icones/smile.gif
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
a b α HP
December 8, 2012 1:08:08 PM

The driver is laready included in you win installation. Click on the start button and enter "add printer". Click on "add printer" and follow the instructions. You will see a window, where you can select HP as the manufacturer and then get a list of supported printers. If yours is not in the list, click on the "windows update" button. That will download additional drivers from Microsoft.
m
l
Related resources
!