Error intallation printer

Hello, I wanto to ask why the driver for my printer hp deskjet 3744 caouldn,t be installed to windows 7?? It said error??? thanks for the answer..^^
3 answers Last reply
More about error intallation printer
  1. What about the EXACT error message and some more details about your system?
  2. noidea_77 said:
    What about the EXACT error message and some more details about your system?

it said :
    The Operating System on this computer is not supported. The installation cannot continue until this is resolved.

Current OS: 601

Supported: Windows98, WindowsME, Windows2000, WindowsXP

Action Required: Click Cancel to exit this software installation. Install this product on a computer that is running one of the supported Microsoft operating systems or refer to your computer's documentation for information on upgrading your computer's operating system.

I don't know where I can get the supporting driver since my friend said she has the driver...
    thanks for your help...http://img.tomshardware.com/forum/uk/icones/smile.gif
  3. The driver is laready included in you win installation. Click on the start button and enter "add printer". Click on "add printer" and follow the instructions. You will see a window, where you can select HP as the manufacturer and then get a list of supported printers. If yours is not in the list, click on the "windows update" button. That will download additional drivers from Microsoft.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Windows 7 Printers Hewlett Packard Deskjet