CFTBL ramp decals

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Not yet. I sent my "preorder" back in May I believe it was. Jeff
replied to my email a month ago and said "we're working on them". I'm
still waiting. An update would be welcomed.

- Don

Nope. And I have a lot of anxious doners who helped us all out by
donating their NOS originals. I'm in the middle as I'm the one who
begged and coerced all these fine people into donating them. When I had
them all collected I sent them to Jeff and I get the same response,
"we're working on them" The donors did their part, I did my part, Jeff
needs to do his part and honor his commitments. Hell, I asked him to
make a special sticker to help finish the restoration of my 1933 Bally
Blue Ribbon and same thing, "working on it" That was how many months
ago? My reckoning is that he has his own priorities and we ain't privy
to them.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

Hell i have been begging him since dec. for insert decals and even sent
a cd with a scan of my playfield.Now he is in the bigtime i guess,wont
answer emails...........Yes i bought all cfbl decals he made and
fishtales even though i didnt need them.So i will never see them after
this post.Done asskissing!

All decals that I am shipping to the people who wanted CFTBL ramp
decals are genuine NOS williams decals

They are not reproductions

Everyone who wanted me to locate the decals is getting the following

1) Popcorn/Hamburg ramp decal ( -2 part # )
2) Complete movie clip decal set
3) girl swimming ( -1 part # )
4) 2 Fish with Sea Weed ( -8 part # )
5) Green Bowl credits decal ( -7 part # )
6) Scuba guy flee'ing from monster ramp decal

Thanks for your patience while I located the NOS ones.

Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate the update and great news. Sounds like a
much more complete set than I had even hoped it would be. Now when
those ramps get completed..... !

- Don