CC : jets exit switch...

Just finished rebuilding my playfield which came back from PFR...
By the way... you can have a look on their site and see what a
tremenduous job they did on my playfield.

http://www.playfieldrenovations.com/Playfields/CactusCanyon_Lieven/book/CACTUS%20CANYON/Comic.html

Everything is mounted back on the playfield and seems to be working...
I just doubt the following : If the ball exits the jets zone (upper
left playfield), it passes a sort of eddy sensor (the jets exit
switch).
When this one is registering, also the switch of a Bart hit is
registering.
I think this is not correct, but I cannot find anything wrong with
either one of them...

Regards,

Lieven

Dig out your manual and study the switch matrix. Look over the rows and
columns. Typically when one switch triggers another switch, you have a diode
on backwards or a switch wired wrong. Time to look them over carefully.
Since you did a lot of recent work, check for shorts too. LTG :)

"Silverballgames (Belgium)" <silverballgames@telenet.be> wrote in message

> Just finished rebuilding my playfield which came back from PFR...
> By the way... you can have a look on their site and see what a
> tremenduous job they did on my playfield.

http://www.playfieldrenovations.com/Playfields/CactusCanyon_Lieven/book/CACTUS%20CANYON/Comic.html

> Everything is mounted back on the playfield and seems to be working...
> I just doubt the following : If the ball exits the jets zone (upper
> left playfield), it passes a sort of eddy sensor (the jets exit
> switch).
> When this one is registering, also the switch of a Bart hit is
> registering.
> I think this is not correct, but I cannot find anything wrong with
> either one of them...
>
> Regards,
>
> Lieven

Just had the confirmation of a friend of mine, who also owns a CC, that
it is normal that Bart makes a move and talks some nonsense when the
ball passes the jets exit proximity switch...

I thought it also registered a Bart hit, but it doesn't.

Regards,

Lieven