With the WD TV LIVE HUB

It's been a month, but I noticed no replies...

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking. The Western Digital TV Live HUB is primarily for playing stored videos (anything pretty much including BluRay rips, full DVD ISO images, other video. No Vorbis audio support though).

It has a 1TB internal drive (930GB usable).

Netflix is supported though the latest Netflix interface sucks. Basically you need to go online with a computer and write down the shows you want because their impossible to search for with the WDHUB Netflix app.

There's several other apps but this box is really about playing your stored video.

The Boxee Box is probably better for people without a lot of stored video. It can also use a USB hard drive though you will want to get one that can start up and shut down automatically with the Boxee Box like the WD 2TB Elements drive does with the WDHUB.

The Boxee Box is getting lots of updates. It's also really great at organizing TV shows and Movies if you have them stored on a hard drive (will download episode names and summaries of shows). The Boxee Box is also a lot more responsive.

Having said that, my sister LOVES the WDTVLIVE HUB I bought here because I ripped (legally) 60 of her kids DVD's and put them on the internal hard drive in ISO Image format (menus intact).