Startup Compatability Issue

I receive the followingmessage everytime I startup my
computer. How do I fix the issue?

"Microsoft Broadband Networking has a known compatibility
issue with this version of Windows. For an update that is
compatible with this version of Windows, contact
Microsoft Broadband Networking."

I am running Windows XP and I just downloaded the Service
Pack 2. I have the Microsoft Wireless Base Station -
Model MN-700.
1 answer Last reply
More about startup compatability issue

    "Brad" <jbschroeder97@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >I receive the followingmessage everytime I startup my
    > computer. How do I fix the issue?
    >

    > "Microsoft Broadband Networking has a known compatibility
    > issue with this version of Windows. For an update that is
    > compatible with this version of Windows, contact
    > Microsoft Broadband Networking."
    >
    > I am running Windows XP and I just downloaded the Service
    > Pack 2. I have the Microsoft Wireless Base Station -
    > Model MN-700.

    Uninstall the MSBN as it's not needed in XP. You can setup your hardware
    using the wireless networking wizard and configuration built into XP.
    Access the base station by using its IP address from your web browser.

Routers Broadband Networking Microsoft Compatibility