Sign in with
Your question

Need help picking a new laptop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
July 13, 2010 10:56:08 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for help in choosing a new laptop because my old one broke down. I would like a laptop that both support gaming and school. My budget for a laptop is around 1000-1500. I would like to get a laptop that at least supports World of Warcraft especially with the expansion coming out soon. What I really want in a laptop is excellent performance and one that can last long. A longer battery life would be good but not necessary. The screen size doesn't matter but I would like the weight to be in the low side because I will be taking public transportation to school. I don't want the weigt to be too much if I need to carry the laptop to school.

More about : picking laptop

July 14, 2010 1:32:38 AM

pakikoy86 said:
Hello,

I'm looking for help in choosing a new laptop because my old one broke down. I would like a laptop that both support gaming and school. My budget for a laptop is around 1000-1500. I would like to get a laptop that at least supports World of Warcraft especially with the expansion coming out soon. What I really want in a laptop is excellent performance and one that can last long. A longer battery life would be good but not necessary. The screen size doesn't matter but I would like the weight to be in the low side because I will be taking public transportation to school. I don't want the weigt to be too much if I need to carry the laptop to school.

Hello,
Could you please follow the sticky here:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/50797-35-read-buying-...

The info provided is helpful but more details would be great.

PCworld.com is a good resource, they test lots of laptops. Also notebookreview.com.
!