Williams Flash Backglass and Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Backg..

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Under a License agreement between Mayfair Amusements and Mr. Pinball of
Australia. Two backglass projects are in the works. Williams Flash and Bally's
Eight Ball Deluxe. The Eight Ball Deluxe will be the first run version that
slides up into the backbox. In order for these backglasses to be done a
minimum of 25 each must be ordered. Those interested should contact Steve at
Mayfair Amusements. E-mail: themayfairNOSPAM@aol.com Please remove
NOSPAM from e-mail address before sending. Phone number is: 718-417-5050

Hi -

I need a Flash Backglass and would order a new one BUT the shipping
costs to Australia kills me EVERYTIME - a BG that costs about $275.00
US ends up costing as follows in AUSSIE Dollars -

Glass - $ 370.00
Pack and Shipping - approx $150.00
Insurance - approx $20.00
Wait about 6 - 8+ weeks with fingers crossed , hoping that it turns up
NOT broken.

All up around $540- $600 for a damn BG !!!! to go on a pin worth around
$1000 - $1500 !!

I would be curios to know if Wayne at Mr Pinball going to show any
interest in importing these ( and other backglasses )on behalf of
Aussie customers so we can at least access them at a slightly better
price? He is , afterall..........Mr Pinball ( apparently).

I would like to advise the group that Waynes company contacted me
within an hour of my last message hitting these boards with some
potentially good news for me.

I believe that great service should be acknowledged.

Regards

Wotto

How much for the "Flash" BG.....

Lightning Notes

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:51:02 GMT, "Bob" <snippy_1@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Under a License agreement between Mayfair Amusements and Mr. Pinball of
>Australia. Two backglass projects are in the works. Williams Flash and Bally's
>Eight Ball Deluxe. The Eight Ball Deluxe will be the first run version that
>slides up into the backbox. In order for these backglasses to be done a
>minimum of 25 each must be ordered. Those interested should contact Steve at
>Mayfair Amusements. E-mail: themayfairNOSPAM@aol.com Please remove
>NOSPAM from e-mail address before sending. Phone number is: 718-417-5050

edb

I have just purched a machien and the back glass does have a crack in it. I am interested in purchasing a backglass. What is the rpice of one?