FS: NOS Whirlwind PF

All

I have to part with my NOS Whirlwind PF. I picked it up from PBR just
over 11 yrs ago now. Sheesh, never really thought about how long ago I
picked it up. Anyhow, my WW is in good enough shape that I don't need to
burn an NOS one.

Pics are here.. (all around 400k)
http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/

It is NOT DP.
It is dimpled.
It is NOT clearcoated.
It has factory upper playfield mylar.
It does NOT have lower factory mylar.

It isn't PERFECT... It is in the same condition as the day it arrived
from PBR way back when. With the exception of a wax with Millwax.

- These pics show the scratches in the finish coat. Pic and reflection.
(just below the I80 symbol)
http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010012.JPG
http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010014.JPG
(just above the 6x Extra ball)
http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010022.JPG
http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010039.JPG

Small blemish between the two switches below the I80 symbol.
http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010019.JPG

Ovbiously handling damage somewhere in its life.

- These pics show a scratch. (just above the I80 symbol)
http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010012.JPG
http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010016.JPG

- A small blemish. ()
http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010019.JPG

I will only ship this in a wooden crate. I will crate it for free. It
will be shipped with signature confirmation and insurance.

I am asking $800 obo. Scammers will be ignored. Not interested in trades.

I can answer any questions and provide more pics if necessary.

Bryan
baker hill pins @ yahoo . com

Good for YOU being honest in your description AND backing
it up with detailed images.

Good luck with the sale.

Harry
"baker hill pinsATyahooDOTcom" <"baker hill pinsATyahooDOTcom"> wrote in
message news:11h71h0nd4t8v25@corp.supernews.com...
> All
>
> I have to part with my NOS Whirlwind PF. I picked it up from PBR just over
> 11 yrs ago now. Sheesh, never really thought about how long ago I picked
> it up. Anyhow, my WW is in good enough shape that I don't need to burn an
> NOS one.
>
> Pics are here.. (all around 400k)
> http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/
>
> It is NOT DP.
> It is dimpled.
> It is NOT clearcoated.
> It has factory upper playfield mylar.
> It does NOT have lower factory mylar.
>
> It isn't PERFECT... It is in the same condition as the day it arrived from
> PBR way back when. With the exception of a wax with Millwax.
>
> - These pics show the scratches in the finish coat. Pic and reflection.
> (just below the I80 symbol)
> http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010012.JPG
> http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010014.JPG
> (just above the 6x Extra ball)
> http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010022.JPG
> http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010039.JPG
>
> Small blemish between the two switches below the I80 symbol.
> http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010019.JPG
>
> Ovbiously handling damage somewhere in its life.
>
> - These pics show a scratch. (just above the I80 symbol)
> http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010012.JPG
> http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010016.JPG
>
> - A small blemish. ()
> http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/WhirlWind/P1010019.JPG
>
> I will only ship this in a wooden crate. I will crate it for free. It will
> be shipped with signature confirmation and insurance.
>
> I am asking $800 obo. Scammers will be ignored. Not interested in trades.
>
> I can answer any questions and provide more pics if necessary.
>
> Bryan
> baker hill pins @ yahoo . com

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"baker hill pinsATyahooDOTcom" <"baker hill pinsATyahooDOTcom"> wrote in
message news:11h71h0nd4t8v25@corp.supernews.com...
> All
>
> I have to part with my NOS Whirlwind PF. I picked it up from PBR just over
> 11 yrs ago now. Sheesh, never really thought about how long ago I picked
> it up. Anyhow, my WW is in good enough shape that I don't need to burn an
> NOS one.

That won't last long. If I had the $$, I'd probably buy it from you.

Michael

Bryan,
I am interested. Email sent. Sorry for the double post.

Thanks,
Brian