Gaming Keyboard Tray

Caldrumr

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
I have a large desk to fit my dual-monitor setup. I like it a lot, but it does not have a keyboard tray. Unfortunately, my chair doesn't go quite high enough to have my arms even with the keyboard. I have seen many keyboard trays that can be added to the underside of a desk, but most of them either don't fit a mouse, or have tiny mouse trays that are made for office work.
Does anybody know of either an extra-long keyboard tray that would fit a gaming keyboard and gaming mouse/pad, or a separate gaming mouse tray that could be installed next to a keyboard tray?
Thanks in advance!

Caldrumr

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011

Yeah, a Google search for an extra large keyboard tray didn't net me anything. Maybe such a thing does not exist?
Unfortunately, I'm no handy man, and I don't think I'd be able to modify a keyboard tray. However, maybe I could just install two keyboard trays, and use one for the mouse.
Thanks.

Caldrumr

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011

Thanks for the additional info. I really don't think I'd be able to build one. Like I said, I'm really not too handy with stuff like that.
One of the trays on the other link you gave does indeed have a much larger mouse pad than usual. I just wish it were a bit bigger. It has a nine-inch mouse tray, and I'm using a fifteen-inch gaming mouse pad. Unfortunately, I think there just aren't any keyboard/mouse trays that offer such a large surface.
What I think I will do is use two keyboard trays: one for the keyboard, and one for the mouse.

Thanks again!