FS: Xenon in Phoenix

I'm posting this for a friend. The playfield I'd rate as about 7.5 to 8. It
was touched up but not perfectly, a couple of spots still show some wear but
very presentable. The cabinet is the best I've ever seen of this game.
Hardly any wear, artwork is unfaded, great shape. I'd actually rate the
backglass as 10, I couldn't see any defects in it. I can't recall any
defects in playfield components and so overall I'd rate the game well above
average. Originally I serviced the game and had it fully working and he had
been playing it. For the last few months it had no play as he simply lost
interest in it and decided he wants to sell it. On firing it up he said the
displays are not working, I tried helping him check fuses and reseat
connectors but he's not a pin guy and I don't have time to go out there
because he's far from me.

Bottom line; selling as is for $900, which is quite a bit under market for
this pin. He does not have pics of it, he will ship with NAVL and it's
available for viewing. Email me for his name and #.

Gary (GRY)

karl

Ceegary wrote:
> I'm posting this for a friend. Email me for his name and #.
>
> Gary (GRY)

Gary Arizona???

:)~

Have fun, karl.

Come on Karl, you should know better than that.

GRY

Karl wrote:
> Ceegary wrote:
> > I'm posting this for a friend. Email me for his name and #.
> >
> > Gary (GRY)
>
> Gary Arizona???
>
> :)~
>
> Have fun, karl.