Still Have 40 NOS Elvira Flyers For Sale

All decals that I am shipping to the people who wanted CFTBL ramp
decals are genuine NOS williams decals

They are not reproductions

Everyone who wanted me to locate the decals is getting the following

1) Popcorn/Hamburg ramp decal ( -2 part # )
2) Complete movie clip decal set
3) girl swimming ( -1 part # )
4) 2 Fish with Sea Weed ( -8 part # )
5) Green Bowl credits decal ( -7 part # )
6) Scuba guy flee'ing from monster ramp decal

Thanks for your patience while I located the NOS ones.

Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Jeff,

I think there were some rumblings recently from folks that have sent you
scans/cds or whatever of artwork that you had apparently committed to
reproduce a while back.

I think they are trying to contact you to find out how it goes. If it is a
different Jeff than I apologize.

Thought maybe a spam filter was breaking down the lines of communication.

Here are the inputs in reference to Cftbl ramp decals:

--
Otto

CARGPB11