EM Tech: what coil sleeve and flipper plunger for fl-21 co..

devon

I want to rebuild flippers on a 73 Williams Swinger. Flipper coil is FL-21.
It had a metal coil sleeve. Sleeve is 1 3/4" and plunger is 2 3/16 shaft.

What plunger crank and link assembly and coil sleeves should I order ? They
are different that the just the "old
williams" flippers right ? The manual doesn't have those part numbers that
I can find.

Thanks,

Devon

Just call steve at pinball resource, he knows all

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
68 Williams Student Prince

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

TRENDING THREADS