Problem with WW single drop target

The problem is the drop target is either non functioning or is
intermittent. I have disconnected everything on the same line and it
still has the problem but in switch test this opto triggers everytime.
Any suggestions.

Thanks
Brad

Just replace the U-shaped opto.
I had the same problem - it worked well in test but not during the
game.
Replace the opto and it worked fine.

I guess during test the game does a better effort of reading the status
of an opto than during the game, so if it starts to die you get these
problems.

Aeneas.

Aeneas Verhe wrote:
> Just replace the U-shaped opto.
> I had the same problem - it worked well in test but not during the
> game.
> Replace the opto and it worked fine.
>
> I guess during test the game does a better effort of reading the status
> of an opto than during the game, so if it starts to die you get these
> problems.
>
> Aeneas.

Finally got around to changing this and that was it.

Thanks