Windows 7 unknown device

ec1982

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
Hello,
have a thermaltake armor case whic is the first one they put out im pretty sure everything is working except the card reader in the front, the usb port works fine and thats the only thing i can think of that could be showing up as unknown, it came in the case and no hardware IDs show up in the device manager i know it worked fine in win xp but on win 7 ultimate 32bit i cant find any drivers to get it to work....any help would be appreciated.

ec1982

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012

Sorry but you kind of lost me I can't really understand what your trying to tell me to do, not trying to be rude but im just not sure what your trying to tell me to do, no I dont have a link saved from the xp machine and as of now I have no xp machines to plug it into :( can you reply and explain a little more clearly what you suggest?

Remove the email address from your post. It's a very bad idea to place your email address on a website like this one, where 100s of bots and people looking to scam you will have access to it.

That's what he meant, but I have taken care of it.

Instead of downloading software which may work or may not, open up your case and discover the exact motherboard you have. Brand, model number, noting any revision numbers.

Then, go to the companies website and find all the latest drivers for Win 7 32-bit, for that specific motherboard. If there are no drivers, well, that's probably your problem.